Warriors Assign Nemanja Nedovic To D-League

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Warriors Assign Nemanja Nedovic To D-League 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:58 pm

The Golden State Warriors have assigned guard Nemanja Nedovic to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League.

Nedovic has appeared in one game this season with Santa Cruz while on previous assignment, registering 31 points in 36 minutes in a victory over the Austin Toros on November 24.

Via RealGM STaff Report

RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Re: Warriors Assign Nemanja Nedovic To D-League 

Post#2 » by RoyalMajesty » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Good! I hope the Warriors keep him there for couple of games instead of just playing him one D-League game and then recalling him back. He's not getting much from just sitting on the bench and watching Klay Thompson build a brick house.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,816

Post#3 » by cdubbz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 pm

RoyalMajesty wrote:Good! I hope the Warriors keep him there for couple of games instead of just playing him one D-League game and then recalling him back. He's not getting much from just sitting on the bench and watching Klay Thompson build a brick house.

Yeah, but he's getting better by practicing against Steph Curry/Thompson in practice as well as the other players.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
GSWbenchwarmer
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#4 » by GSWbenchwarmer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 am

cdubbz wrote:
RoyalMajesty wrote:Good! I hope the Warriors keep him there for couple of games instead of just playing him one D-League game and then recalling him back. He's not getting much from just sitting on the bench and watching Klay Thompson build a brick house.

Yeah, but he's getting better by practicing against Steph Curry/Thompson in practice as well as the other players.

You don't get too much better watching guys like Thompson chucking up bricks. Even I could defend that.... just wave a bong in his face.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,816

Post#5 » by cdubbz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:45 am

GSWbenchwarmer wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

You don't get too much better watching guys like Thompson chucking up bricks. Even I could defend that.... just wave a bong in his face.

Got to love the Warrior hate for our best players.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
WesleyExChiFan
Starter
And1: 1,014

Post#6 » by WesleyExChiFan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:54 am

GSWbenchwarmer wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

Trade ya Jimmy Butler for Klay Thompson straight up if he's that terrible.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#7 » by RoyalMajesty » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 am

wesleybullsfan wrote:
GSWbenchwarmer wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

Trade ya Jimmy Butler for Klay Thompson straight up if he's that terrible.

It's not that Klay is terrible. He is just average and a very limited player. He can't create for himself, he looks like he's dribbling a bowling ball, he can't drive to the rim, he can't finish, he's a poor rebounder (I mean God awful as a rebounder), slow feet, and is allergy to the FT line. All he can do is shoot. I wouldn't take Butler for Klay though, but I would listen to other trade offers for Klay.

Return to Wiretap Discussion