LeBron Has Durant's Nightly Stats Sent To Phone

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

LeBron Has Durant's Nightly Stats Sent To Phone 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:03 am

LeBron James and Kevin Durant are the two leading candidates for MVP.

James knew Durant's statistics from Tuesday's game and recited them verbatim to the media after a win by the Miami Heat over the Boston Celtics.

"I got a KD watch on my phone," James said.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports

MisterHibachi
RealGM
And1: 19,073

Re: LeBron Has Durant's Nightly Stats Sent To Phone 

Post#2 » by MisterHibachi » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 am

Lmao. Just not gonna include the part where he said it's family members/friends texting him Durant's stats?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/WallaceNBA_ESPN/status/425841055301259264[/tweet]
"He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere"
Rated T By CBRA
Starter
And1: 163

Post#3 » by Rated T By CBRA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:31 am

Competition is heating up...
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,538

Post#4 » by HornetJail » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 am

I can't be the only one who just wants to see KD and Lebron simply score as much as they can for the rest of the season. It would be an amazing race. With Westbrook out, Dwyane Wade resting half his games... why not?
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
IRISH56
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#5 » by IRISH56 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:46 am

LBJ just needs to go to Milwaukee or some remote place like that where he has not help...they will let him shoot all day long! Oh wait...he wants to win championships...can't have it both ways you big baby! You could be putting up those stats every night had you stayed in Cleveland or just gone somewhere and had your own team. I get so F'n tired of these millionaires complaining about crap or being jealous of how other players get to play. 2 weeks ago he was crying about Steph Curry having the green light, the other night it was KD. Really going to love it when he does not win the scoring title, MVP, or even make it to the Finals this year! Guy is the best on the planet, stop freaking whining about how good everyone else has it. If you want to put up huge numbers go to Philly...Orlando...Utah...
malgus
Rookie
And1: 116

Post#6 » by malgus » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:06 am

I have prefer girls sent to my phone rather than dudes but whatever Lebron. This is news?
mvplayur
Junior
And1: 86

Post#7 » by mvplayur » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 am

IRISH56 wrote:LBJ just needs to go to Milwaukee or some remote place like that where he has not help...they will let him shoot all day long! Oh wait...he wants to win championships...can't have it both ways you big baby! You could be putting up those stats every night had you stayed in Cleveland or just gone somewhere and had your own team. I get so F'n tired of these millionaires complaining about crap or being jealous of how other players get to play. 2 weeks ago he was crying about Steph Curry having the green light, the other night it was KD. Really going to love it when he does not win the scoring title, MVP, or even make it to the Finals this year! Guy is the best on the planet, stop freaking whining about how good everyone else has it. If you want to put up huge numbers go to Philly...Orlando...Utah...

It's not that serious man..
ybnd wrote:The fact is when they lose game 7 in the FIRST ROUND remember me fool...Klay Thompson does not play defense...and all the warriors do is run it up on **** teams....1st round exit
your boy
Banned User
And1: 73

Post#8 » by your boy » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 am

IRISH56 wrote:LBJ just needs to go to Milwaukee or some remote place like that where he has not help...they will let him shoot all day long! Oh wait...he wants to win championships...can't have it both ways you big baby! You could be putting up those stats every night had you stayed in Cleveland or just gone somewhere and had your own team. I get so F'n tired of these millionaires complaining about crap or being jealous of how other players get to play. 2 weeks ago he was crying about Steph Curry having the green light, the other night it was KD. Really going to love it when he does not win the scoring title, MVP, or even make it to the Finals this year! Guy is the best on the planet, stop freaking whining about how good everyone else has it. If you want to put up huge numbers go to Philly...Orlando...Utah...

I don't think you know what whining means.
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,834

Post#9 » by nikster » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 am

malgus wrote:I have prefer girls sent to my phone rather than dudes but whatever Lebron. This is news?

This is english?
ybnd
Senior
And1: 20

Post#10 » by ybnd » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 am

Lebrons so done with Miami....LAKERS in 14-15!!!!!!!!!!!
NBAGeek13
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#11 » by NBAGeek13 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 am

Biz Gilwalker wrote:I can't be the only one who just wants to see KD and Lebron simply score as much as they can for the rest of the season. It would be an amazing race. With Westbrook out, Dwyane Wade resting half his games... why not?

Sounds good to me. This rivalry is going to be great for the next few years.. and we get to just sit back and watch two all-time greats duke it out for championships
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,937

Post#12 » by Mamba4Goat » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 am

ybnd wrote:Lebrons so done with Miami....LAKERS in 14-15!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the worst kind of Lakers fan.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
airaaron32
Senior
And1: 773

Post#13 » by airaaron32 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 am

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
MagicalButler
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#14 » by MagicalButler » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 am

Bah gawd, business is about to pick up here!
truthiness
Banned User
And1: 140

Post#15 » by truthiness » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:53 am

Don't you worry about Lebron.
Prepare to watch Melo and Kobe trying to outshoot each other and fighting for the ball.
I know I can't wait to see that.
truthiness
Banned User
And1: 140

Post#16 » by truthiness » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:55 am

malgus wrote:I have prefer girls sent to my phone rather than dudes but whatever Lebron. This is news?

Unlike you, he doesn't need girls on the phone.
The girls come to his room.
ybnd
Senior
And1: 20

Post#17 » by ybnd » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 am

Mamba4Goat wrote:

You're the worst kind of Lakers fan.

I'm not a Laker fan i'm a Lebron playing in the D'antoni system fan
Kobe System
Lead Assistant
And1: 449

Post#18 » by Kobe System » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 pm

I agree. Except for the bold part. He is not whining about it. Everybody knows though that LeBron is a stat whore.

Tdot24
Pro Prospect
And1: 52

Post#19 » by Tdot24 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 pm

The antics are flaring up again. Just play your game Lebron. It doesn't help that RealGM only posts what people want to see or hear.

Decision Part II coming soon!
Spacing
Banned User
And1: 2,252

Post#20 » by Spacing » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:00 pm

It's called the Score app. I wish everytime I checked the Score App there was a RealGM wiretap about me :(

Return to Wiretap Discussion