Jimmer Fredette Clears Waivers, Set To Sign With Bulls

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Jimmer Fredette Clears Waivers, Set To Sign With Bulls 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Mar 1, 2014 10:21 pm

Jimmer Fredette has cleared waivers following his release by the Sacramento Kings and is now an unrestricted free agent.

Fredette is expected to officially sign with the Chicago Bulls.

Via K.C. Johnson/Chicago Tribune

mjw9191
Sophomore
And1: 24

Re: Jimmer Fredette Clears Waivers, Set To Sign With Bulls 

Post#2 » by mjw9191 » Sat Mar 1, 2014 10:32 pm

Good for him. I think he could be a good player of net benefit to his team, if given a chance to grow and play a solid role on a team.
malgus
Rookie
And1: 116

Post#3 » by malgus » Sat Mar 1, 2014 11:13 pm

Jimmer could have the same game that Curry has given half a chance
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,805

Post#4 » by Raps Maniac » Sat Mar 1, 2014 11:40 pm

malgus wrote:Jimmer could have the same game that Curry has given half a chance

You're not serious, are you?
Lakers4Life310
Sophomore
And1: 9

Post#5 » by Lakers4Life310 » Sat Mar 1, 2014 11:42 pm

I hope Jimmer goes off on those garbage ass kings. Kings = Cancer. I hate the kings = i hate cancer. Sentence 1: It was such a nice day until the doctor told me i had kings. Sentence 2: **** Kings Sentence 3: Maybe one day kings can be cured. Piece out. Use the word wisely.
LA Scissors
Freshman
And1: 4

Post#6 » by LA Scissors » Sun Mar 2, 2014 12:34 am

Lakers4Life310 wrote:I hope Jimmer goes off on those garbage ass kings. Kings = Cancer. I hate the kings = i hate cancer. Sentence 1: It was such a nice day until the doctor told me i had kings. Sentence 2: **** Kings Sentence 3: Maybe one day kings can be cured. Piece out. Use the word wisely.

Come on bro, don't be such an idiot!! The only thing Jimmer can do is shoot. He has no handles and is mediocre at best at passing. He is also undersized for a point guard so being a shooting guard is already out of the question. The Kings released him because they did not need him and he wasn't right for the team. What the Kings need is a pass first point guard but it seems like they'll never get one. I agree with you that the Kings suck ass but you don't need to be a butthurt LAKERS fan. Just remember your team sucks as much ass as the Kings. "Piece" out. hahahahahhahahahaha.
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Post#7 » by Fresh360Waves » Sun Mar 2, 2014 1:27 am

LA Scissors wrote:
Lakers4Life310 wrote:I hope Jimmer goes off on those garbage ass kings. Kings = Cancer. I hate the kings = i hate cancer. Sentence 1: It was such a nice day until the doctor told me i had kings. Sentence 2: **** Kings Sentence 3: Maybe one day kings can be cured. Piece out. Use the word wisely.

Come on bro, don't be such an idiot!! The only thing Jimmer can do is shoot. He has no handles and is mediocre at best at passing. He is also undersized for a point guard so being a shooting guard is already out of the question. The Kings released him because they did not need him and he wasn't right for the team. What the Kings need is a pass first point guard but it seems like they'll never get one. I agree with you that the Kings suck ass but you don't need to be a butthurt LAKERS fan. Just remember your team sucks as much ass as the Kings. "Piece" out. hahahahahhahahahaha.

LMAO! Who's your team bro?^ I love how people like to call out the Lakers. What's the hate for?
LA Scissors
Freshman

Post#8 » by LA Scissors » Sun Mar 2, 2014 1:53 am

Fresh360Waves wrote:
LA Scissors wrote:

LMAO! Who's your team bro?^ I love how people like to call out the Lakers. What's the hate for?

Hate? Just stating the truth.
ryguy3711
Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#9 » by ryguy3711 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 3:15 am

Honest question, why is Jimmer so polarizing? He's just a kid trying to make a go of it in the NBA. Most, if not all, agree he had a great college career. He's struggled in the NBA, whether that is his fault or Sacramento's I'm not sure. I tend to think it was 70/30 Sactown/Jimmer. This issue I have is people have really really strong opinions about the kid, only 3 years into his career. At this point, a lot of NBA greats had not showed "greatness" yet. i.e. Steve Nash. So, why such strong opinions about Jimmer?
Lakers4Life310
Sophomore

Post#10 » by Lakers4Life310 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 3:22 am

LA Scissors wrote:
Fresh360Waves wrote:
LA Scissors wrote:

You sound like a butthurt kings fan. Read before you say **** little girl. I was stating that players come to Sac and their careers havent been all that great. Your a complete joke and dont know crap about bball. Stick to soccer loser.
Kid Icarus
Sophomore
And1: 11

Post#11 » by Kid Icarus » Sun Mar 2, 2014 4:04 am

Lakers4Life310 wrote:You sound like a butthurt kings fan. Read before you say **** little girl. I was stating that players come to Sac and their careers havent been all that great. Your a complete joke and dont know crap about bball. Stick to soccer loser.

Wow, how old are you? Before your ego crushes your soul, you may want to research the practice of non-attachment.

Good pick up here by the Bulls. Thibs is one of the top coaches in the league and has a knack for getting the most out of shooters like Jimmer.
ctownlegend
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#12 » by ctownlegend » Sun Mar 2, 2014 4:21 am

Doubt he gets a lot of playing time. Thibs seems pretty set in his rotations. like to see him succeed though.
MRxBLACK
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,872

Post#13 » by MRxBLACK » Sun Mar 2, 2014 5:17 am

ESPN Sucks
JazzMatt13
Analyst
And1: 293

Post#14 » by JazzMatt13 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 6:15 am

I am going to be disgusted when the lame Bulls come to town, and the stadium is filled with Fredette Bulls jerseys....I just puked in my mouth.
LA Scissors
Freshman

Post#15 » by LA Scissors » Sun Mar 2, 2014 6:28 am

Lakers4Life310 wrote:
LA Scissors wrote:
Fresh360Waves wrote:

You sound like a butthurt kings fan. Read before you say **** little girl. I was stating that players come to Sac and their careers havent been all that great. Your a complete joke and dont know crap about bball. Stick to soccer loser.

Not even a Kings fan. Lakers fans too dumb to understand anything. Players that go to Sac have had great careers just like players that leave Sac don't have great careers. You're* a complete joke.
Lakers4Life310
Sophomore

Post#16 » by Lakers4Life310 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 7:05 am

Kid Icarus wrote:
Lakers4Life310 wrote:You sound like a butthurt kings fan. Read before you say **** little girl. I was stating that players come to Sac and their careers havent been all that great. Your a complete joke and dont know crap about bball. Stick to soccer loser.

Wow, how old are you? Before your ego crushes your soul, you may want to research the practice of non-attachment.

Good pick up here by the Bulls. Thibs is one of the top coaches in the league and has a knack for getting the most out of shooters like Jimmer.

How old are you kid? That guy disrespected me. I'm cool with LA scissors now. Its you i have a problem with. Bud out of your own business weak punk. Talking trash is easy behind a comp loser.
decu21
Banned User
And1: 315

Post#17 » by decu21 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 2:00 pm

i wouldnt be surprise if he shoot his way into the starting lineup. thibs gonna turn him into a stud
Championships
Sophomore

Post#18 » by Championships » Sun Mar 2, 2014 6:04 pm

Raps Maniac wrote:

You're not serious, are you?

It's not that far-fetched, though he is really undersized and if he were to develop a floater he'd be blocked half the time.

He wasn't really given the chance to showcase his game in Sacramento, who knows what he's worked on in the off-season.
mjw9191
Sophomore

Post#19 » by mjw9191 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 6:08 pm

Lakers4Life310 wrote:
Kid Icarus wrote:

How old are you kid? That guy disrespected me. I'm cool with LA scissors now. Its you i have a problem with. Bud out of your own business weak punk. Talking trash is easy behind a comp loser.

Man look at you tough guy. Pot callin the kettle black. Effin idiot.
mjw9191
Sophomore

Post#20 » by mjw9191 » Sun Mar 2, 2014 6:09 pm

Lakers4Life310 wrote:
Kid Icarus wrote:

Man look at you tough guy. Pot callin the kettle black. Effin idiot.

Return to Wiretap Discussion