Mavericks Reached Out To Dwyane Wade

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Mavericks Reached Out To Dwyane Wade 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:13 am

The Dallas Mavericks reached out to Dwyane Wade on Friday, according to a report.

Stephen A. Smith of ESPN said on Friday night's SportsCenter that the Mavericks and Chicago Bulls showed interest in Wade on Friday.

LeBron James left the Miami Heat in free agency to join the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Via Stephen A. Smith/ESPN

Imon
Head Coach
And1: 6,263

Re: Mavericks Reached Out To Dwyane Wade 

Post#2 » by Imon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:36 am

SOOOOOOOOO DIS-RE-SPECT-FUL!!

....to Mavs fans.
Please tell me this is a joke by SAS.
teebonze
Sophomore
And1: 43

Post#3 » by teebonze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:47 am

You are correct, as a die hard Mavs fan I can say that we don't want this bum on our team.
What you know about Dirk’s leadership skills is non existent. You don’t have a clue. Your ability to evaluate leadership skills….well you obviously have an overinflated value of your own. Did you take business classes at Marquette?
MIA
Banned User
And1: 797

Post#4 » by MIA » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:19 am

teebonze wrote:You are correct, as a die hard Mavs fan I can say that we don't want this bum on our team.

this bum is the best player in heat history and a future HOFer
Waider
Junior
And1: 189

Post#5 » by Waider » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:28 am

MIA wrote:
teebonze wrote:You are correct, as a die hard Mavs fan I can say that we don't want this bum on our team.

LeBron James is the best player in Heat history. Dwyane Wade is a germ of a human.
This is hardly even fair, the rest of the league is playing checkers and Danny Ainge is playing 12-dimensional chess.
MIA
Banned User

Post#6 » by MIA » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:32 am

Waider wrote:
MIA wrote:

LeBron James is the best player in Heat history. Dwyane Wade is a germ of a human.

i
Incorrect. Dwyane Wade is 305. Id much rather have him here than LeBron, i dont care if he has a broken back. And hes a HOFer, not a germ.
Roland Brice
Banned User
And1: 2,705

Post#7 » by Roland Brice » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:34 am

Lol at Mavs fans trying to downplay the career of Dwyane Wade. Still living 8 years ago FTL. You got eliminated in the first round this year and have only lost Vince Carter to this point. You're not above anything. It's a good thing the management is actually aware of talent and are doing their due diligence.
teebonze
Sophomore

Post#8 » by teebonze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:51 am

Roland Brice wrote:Lol at Mavs fans trying to downplay the career of Dwyane Wade. Still living 8 years ago FTL. You got eliminated in the first round this year and have only lost Vince Carter to this point. You're not above anything. It's a good thing the management is actually aware of talent and are doing their due diligence.

OK bandwagon Heat fan, shouldn't you be looking for a new team now.
What you know about Dirk’s leadership skills is non existent. You don’t have a clue. Your ability to evaluate leadership skills….well you obviously have an overinflated value of your own. Did you take business classes at Marquette?
Roland Brice
Banned User

Post#9 » by Roland Brice » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:52 am

teebonze wrote:
Roland Brice wrote:Lol at Mavs fans trying to downplay the career of Dwyane Wade. Still living 8 years ago FTL. You got eliminated in the first round this year and have only lost Vince Carter to this point. You're not above anything. It's a good thing the management is actually aware of talent and are doing their due diligence.

Who knew the Heat changed their logo to the Raptor claw?

teebonze
Sophomore

Post#10 » by teebonze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:55 am

Roland Brice wrote:
teebonze wrote:

Raptors... LMAO!!! NBA Siberia

That's all I got to say about that.
lolcat
Bench Warmer
And1: 65

Post#11 » by lolcat » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:55 am

as if Wade will leave to the mavs LMAO
Roland Brice
Banned User

Post#12 » by Roland Brice » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 am

teebonze wrote:
Roland Brice wrote:
teebonze wrote:

It sucks that we swept you during the season last year, doesn't it?

Dry your tears

MIA
Banned User

Post#13 » by MIA » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 am

teebonze wrote:
Roland Brice wrote:
teebonze wrote:

aussiewill
Rookie
And1: 179

Post#14 » by aussiewill » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:05 am

All stupid comments aside...

Wade is on the downhill, people can't dispute that. He will still be expecting a pay day and why would we pay someone 15M to come off the bench? Currently, Monta is a better player going forward and it just doesn't make any sense.

Its either the Bulls or Heat as viable destinations.

Also, since when do we believe every report, much less one from Stephen A Smith?
teebonze
Sophomore

Post#15 » by teebonze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:07 am

Roland Brice wrote:
teebonze wrote:
Roland Brice wrote:

Dry your tears

That don't matter at all. Mavs got a overall better record head to head & another thing that they don't.

What is it? Let me guess

Roland Brice
Banned User

Post#16 » by Roland Brice » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:17 am

teebonze wrote:
Roland Brice wrote:
teebonze wrote:

Dry your tears

That don't matter at all. Mavs got a overall better record head to head & another thing that they don't.

What is it? Let me guess

So I went from a "bandwagon Heat fan" to living in "Siberia" to a ring conversation. This is what we like to call grabbing at straws, or 'reaching' if you will.

And last year does matter since the last record of Raps/Mavs is the Raps sweeping the season series. Living 3 years in the past is unhealthy, but then again not even being the best team in your own state must be tough.

You're the type to say Robert Horry is better than Charles Barkley because he has 8 more rings than him, huh?

Anyways, if you're done exposing yourself I'll add you to my ignore list now. KThxBye. :wave:
teebonze
Sophomore

Post#17 » by teebonze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:26 am

Roland Brice wrote:You're the type to say Robert Horry is better than Charles Barkley because he has 8 more rings than him, huh?

No I don't have that stupid mentality & we were talking about franchises not players since you brought up last years head to head along with you starting all this by deciding to pop off first & call me out because of my opinion on a old ass Dwayne Wade.

Oh about your ignore threat DILLIGAF
Drax
Analyst
And1: 2,949

Post#18 » by Drax » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:23 am

You really want to use that against the Mavs? As a fan of neither team, i can easily say the Mavs were the best team against the Spurs in all of the POs. If the Heat would have played the Spurs in the first round they would've been out too. So whats the point.

Besides that if Houston doesn't match Parsons soon, this Wade to Dallas thing is over instantly.

Wade belongs in the HOF. Love his playing style from a few years, still don't like his guts.
Boston Celtics depth chart:

Guards: Holiday, White, Pritchard
Wings: Tatum, Brown, Hauser, Brissett
Bigs: Porzingis, Horford
The Watcher
Senior
And1: 171

Post#19 » by The Watcher » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:09 pm

MIA wrote:
Waider wrote:
MIA wrote:

i
Incorrect. Dwyane Wade is 305. Id much rather have him here than LeBron, i dont care if he has a broken back. And hes a HOFer, not a germ.

The guy is infected with like 100 STDs. So I think the description of "germ" is actually appropriate here.
IanJames
Senior
And1: 10

Post#20 » by IanJames » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Dwayne Wades regular season numbers... 19/4/5 on close to 55% shooting
Dwayne Wades playoff numbers.... 18/4/4 on 50% shooting, .375% from 3

Even if he isn't the superstar top-3 all time SG he once was, he would still help your team tremendously. Don't be ignorant.

Return to Wiretap Discussion