Warriors' D-League Team Trades Seth Curry To Erie BayHawks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Warriors' D-League Team Trades Seth Curry To Erie BayHawks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Oct 7, 2014 7:19 pm

The Erie BayHawks of the NBA Development League have acquired the rights of guard Seth Curry in a trade with the Santa Cruz Warriors.

Curry signed a training camp deal with the Orlando Magic in the offseason.

In exchange for Curry’s rights, Erie will provide Santa Cruz a first round pick in the 2015 NBA D-League Draft and the rights to guard Scott Suggs.

Curry, younger brother of NBA star Stephen Curry, played three years at Duke University and went undrafted in the 2013 NBA Draft.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Re: Warriors' D-League Team Trades Seth Curry To Erie BayHaw 

Post#2 » by Quazza » Tue Oct 7, 2014 11:15 pm

BLOCKBUSTER!
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
bleveland
Banned User
And1: 108

Post#3 » by bleveland » Tue Oct 7, 2014 11:35 pm

is this like when you clean out your car & take all the change you've found to coinstar?
TrueStoryGSW
Banned User
And1: 226

Post#4 » by TrueStoryGSW » Wed Oct 8, 2014 7:01 am

He's an nba player. I don't get it why teams are sleeping on him, but sign scrubs like brian cook , jason kapono, luke hancock to training camp deals instead.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,832

Post#5 » by cdubbz » Wed Oct 8, 2014 4:30 pm

TrueStoryGSW wrote:He's an nba player. I don't get it why teams are sleeping on him, but sign scrubs like brian cook , jason kapono, luke hancock to training camp deals instead.

Have to disagree. As of right now Seth isn't there yet to be on an NBA roster. At 6'1 he doesn't have the handles to be a point guard, the quickness to play against opposing point guards, and size is a factor at 6'1 without those pg skills. Handles and quickness can be worked on though and if he becomes a deadly shooter like his big brother I can see him making an NBA roster. Wish him best of luck though! If nothing happens this season for him it's time to go for an overseas career.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#6 » by LaRance » Thu Oct 9, 2014 10:50 pm

cdubbz wrote:
TrueStoryGSW wrote:He's an nba player. I don't get it why teams are sleeping on him, but sign scrubs like brian cook , jason kapono, luke hancock to training camp deals instead.

Have to disagree. As of right now Seth isn't there yet to be on an NBA roster. At 6'1 he doesn't have the handles to be a point guard, the quickness to play against opposing point guards, and size is a factor at 6'1 without those pg skills. Handles and quickness can be worked on though and if he becomes a deadly shooter like his big brother I can see him making an NBA roster. Wish him best of luck though! If nothing happens this season for him it's time to go for an overseas career.

I have to disagree with you. Seth doesn't have great handles but he has good handles. Seth isn't super quick but he's quick enough. I think his shot is pretty good(runs in the family) and his ball smarts and court awareness is pretty damn good. He just needs to get stronger and ad a some more weight in my opinion. He isn't there yet to be a starter on any team yet but he's definitely good enough to make an nba roaster
2thehoopand1
Starter
And1: 775

Post#7 » by 2thehoopand1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:38 am

The bayhawks are the Knicks D-league equivalent correct ?
Eaglenugget wrote:We got Bosh!!!' Not Discounted!! Lmfao

Return to Wiretap Discussion