Re: Carlos Boozer Waiting For NBA Opportunity

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Carlos Boozer Waiting For NBA Opportunity 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:40 am

Carlos Boozer has received interest from China, but he will likely wait for the NBA season to start for an opportunity to open up.

Boozer will see where there's a need for him with a playoff team as the season progresses.

Boozer spent last season with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 18,510

Post#2 » by Iron Mantis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:53 am

You, Carlos, are the original reneger; the trickster.

You set the trend for the Deandre Jordans of the future.

Rest assured, big homie, there's no 'ship in your future, nor in Deandre's as long as he's on the Clippers; heck, he'll likely NEVER be a champion at all.

If only you had stayed with Lebron, you'd have likely won a ring or two.

Now you're ring-less and looking for an NBA opportunity.

I hope it goes well with you, my friend, and you manage to land an NBA job at this stage in your career.

Nonetheless...no rings or Hall of fame in your future, big homie.
Hakimbrook46
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#3 » by Hakimbrook46 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 am

Wait, what? "Boozer will see where there's a need for him with a playoff team"? Really? Right now practically every valued FA has either signed somewhere or re-signed with their teams, anyone else besides those is technically just a legit scrub but he's even waiting for specifically a "playoff" team to call? Really? Well, then way to go Clippers or Raptors. Especially clippers tho. With his playoffs experience they could use his scrubby aid to get outta 2nd round just for once pro'ly ever if they're fortunate it hasn't been karma curse glued up all their butts. It could also turn out a steal for them so way to go Doc!
Illuminati_
Starter
And1: 346

Post#4 » by Illuminati_ » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:30 am

Iron Mantis wrote:You, Carlos, are the original reneger; the trickster.

Rest assured, big homie, there's no 'ship in your future, nor in Deandre's as long as he's on the Clippers; heck, he'll likely NEVER be a champion at all.

I hope it goes well with you, my friend, and you manage to land an NBA job at this stage in your career.

Yet your on real gm talkin a big game behind a monitor.

A 13 year vet is a good career. Nothing wrong with ending your nba career at 34-35. Hed had a long one and earned his money.

Chips are about what team you have around you. Its a team accomplishment. So where do you weirdos get off speakin like you can win one
Iron Mantis
RealGM

Post#5 » by Iron Mantis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:54 am

Illuminati_ wrote:

Yet your on real gm talkin a big game behind a monitor.

A 13 year vet is a good career. Nothing wrong with ending your nba career at 34-35. Hed had a long one and earned his money.

Chips are about what team you have around you. Its a team accomplishment. So where do you weirdos get off speakin like you can win one

Cap'n save-a-Boozer to the rescue.

This is an internet forum; the purpose of which is to "get off speakin" in a manner which reflects our personal opinions.

Are you dense? Go to bed, clown.
ralphisBullsFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 430

Post#6 » by ralphisBullsFan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:24 am

Boozer should still be sending a fruit basket to his agent for that contract he got from the Bulls...Say what you want about Boozer but he got one last big contract he didn't deserve...dude is coming off a 17 mill year and can't get a vet min anywhere
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#7 » by GimmeDat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Booz still deserves to be in the league - 18ppg/per 36, and got back to 50% FG in his season with LA.

Defensively inept? Sure... but I'd take him on the Bulls any day of the week if we weren't stacked in the front-court. He's still positive impact as a bench piece.
olive_triangurl
Banned User
And1: 607

Post#8 » by olive_triangurl » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:42 pm

At least Boozer is a better man than LeBron, and that's all that matters in the end.
mcscotty
Rookie
And1: 486

Post#9 » by mcscotty » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Can't imagine why a top tier team wouldn't want Booz, especially if they could get him at vet min. Dude still got game.
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Post#10 » by PDXKnight » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:34 pm

ralphisBullsFan wrote:Boozer should still be sending a fruit basket to his agent for that contract he got from the Bulls...Say what you want about Boozer but he got one last big contract he didn't deserve...dude is coming off a 17 mill year and can't get a vet min anywhere

I'm thinking this has more to do with him wanting to play for a contender than money
DJ3thenew23
Pro Prospect
And1: 80

Post#11 » by DJ3thenew23 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:03 pm

olive_triangurl wrote:

At least Boozer is a better man than LeBron, and that's all that matters in the end.

So the fact that LeBron is a better person than MJ is all that matters? Glad we cleared that up.
zeebo wrote:Is winning championships really that important?

olive_triangurl wrote:If i had to meet LeBron i'd go straight to the hypnotist to get my conscious memory wiped afterward (sadly it'd still be in my subconscious memory, as everything is, even past lives).
olive_triangurl
Banned User

Post#12 » by olive_triangurl » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:26 pm

DJ3thenew23 wrote:
olive_triangurl wrote:

So the fact that LeBron is a better person than MJ is all that matters? Glad we cleared that up.

Jordan is more loyal than LeBron.
Iron Mantis
RealGM

Post#13 » by Iron Mantis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:38 pm

olive_triangurl wrote:

:lol: Lebron redeemed himself by "going home"

Boozer though... :lol:
olive_triangurl
Banned User

Re: Re: Carlos Boozer Waiting For NBA Opportunity 

Post#14 » by olive_triangurl » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:43 pm

LeBron is known for being more full of himself than any man in history.
Look at his juvenile tattoos for example......
I bet Boozer is a million times more humble :D
If i had to meet LeBron i'd go straight to the hypnotist to get my conscious memory wiped afterward (sadly it'd still be in my subconscious memory, as everything is, even past lives).
lekasjeda
Sophomore
And1: 8

Post#15 » by lekasjeda » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:58 pm

i would take this guy on a vets minimum off the bench anyday
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#16 » by Pickled Prunes » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:35 pm

The Rockets and Griz both have a need. It would be fun to see him in the pick-and-roll with Harden.
castor777
Senior
And1: 110

Post#17 » by castor777 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:28 pm

olive_triangurl wrote:LeBron is known for being more full of himself than any man in history.
If i had to meet LeBron i'd go straight to the hypnotist to get my conscious memory wiped afterward (sadly it'd still be in my subconscious memory, as everything is, even past lives).

And yet, the dude is offering to give 1,100 kids full ride scholarships to University of Akron and has donated more of his money and down time to his home city than 99% of us. Yet, lets just hate him though for being egotistical.
The Real Dalic
RealGM
And1: 7,069

Post#18 » by The Real Dalic » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:55 am

castor777 wrote:
olive_triangurl wrote:LeBron is known for being more full of himself than any man in history.

And yet, the dude is offering to give 1,100 kids full ride scholarships to University of Akron and has donated more of his money and down time to his home city than 99% of us. Yet, lets just hate him though for being egotistical.

He has more money than 99% of us. . . That's why he can donate more of it. If I made what he does I'd do the same thing.
God. Family. Country. Basketball.
DJ3thenew23
Pro Prospect
And1: 80

Post#19 » by DJ3thenew23 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:10 am

olive_triangurl wrote:
DJ3thenew23 wrote:
olive_triangurl wrote:At least Boozer is a better man than LeBron, and that's all that matters in the end.

Jordan is more loyal than LeBron.

Loyalty =/= Better person overall, especially when you consider it's his job so he has the right to work wherever he chooses

"Any man in history" Mmmkay. Let's just forget all the **** who have tried to be take over the world and look at a sports star for being full of himself.
"Juvenile tattoos" None of his tattoos are juvenile, and even if they were, a lot of people get stupid tattoos when they are young. It's called living life and making mistakes, something you obviously don't do sitting here spewing bull.
"past lives" Alright folks, he's officially crazy.
zeebo wrote:Is winning championships really that important?

olive_triangurl wrote:If i had to meet LeBron i'd go straight to the hypnotist to get my conscious memory wiped afterward (sadly it'd still be in my subconscious memory, as everything is, even past lives).
olive_triangurl
Banned User

Post#20 » by olive_triangurl » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:34 am

^ I bet if you asked LeBron if his tattoos were a mistake he wouldn't agree with you.....
And your comment about past lives and your idea that mistakes are only a small matter shows how little you know about the world, but I won't have to meet you ever so its ok :D

Return to Wiretap Discussion