Warriors Looking Forward To 'Redemption Opportunity' Against Bucks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Warriors Looking Forward To 'Redemption Opportunity' Against Bucks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:42 pm

The Golden State Warriors are looking forward to playing the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, less than a week after they were given their first loss of the season.

"Big opportunity to redeem ourselves," Stephen Curry said. "We remember what happened less than a week ago."

The Bucks celebrated the win, including a dunk and staredown at the Warriors' bench from Michael Carter-Williams. 

"Oh, it was a nice celebration. We do remember that stuff," Curry said. "We were kind of laughing at some of the stuff going on. It was a big game for them. Friday will be a big game for us."

"Michael Carter-Williams getting a dunk at the end of the game and looking at our bench like, 'Dude you lost your spot,'" Green said of Carter-Williams losing his job as a starter. "So, it's not quite common that you should be looking toward someone's bench yelling. You've got some ground to make up."

Via Ethan Sherwood Strauss/ESPN

gold0259
Sixth Man
And1: 65

Re: Warriors Looking Forward To 'Redemption Opportunity' Against Bucks 

Post#2 » by gold0259 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 pm

It will be taken care of without the purpose of this article.
The Dubs no they lost, back to back for both teams, The Dubs losing probably will serve them good loosing on a back to back when Klay had just come back, everyone on the roster played 2 OT the night before. The nba crazy things can happen but a lot of crap things were not in the warriors favor.
hyberx
Starter
And1: 385

Post#3 » by hyberx » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Any extra motivation is good, even it's not like GSW needed any. Friday will be a fun game to watch as a one sided spank. It's funny MCW , a demoted starter-to-the-bench of a losing team, would do something like that in garbage minute.
greggschapiro
Sophomore
And1: 35

Post#4 » by greggschapiro » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 pm

hyberx wrote:Any extra motivation is good, even it's not like GSW needed any. Friday will be a fun game to watch as a one sided spank. It's funny MCW , a demoted starter-to-the-bench of a losing team, would do something like that in garbage minute.

The Bucks probably won't have Monroe who spanked them the first time so I would guess they should win it but they act like they don't get pumped on wins and big shots, that's a joke. They were just sore losers and of course they're the better team. They just don't know how to lose without crying.
Bayside
Rookie
And1: 610

Post#5 » by Bayside » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:33 pm

greggschapiro wrote:
hyberx wrote:Any extra motivation is good, even it's not like GSW needed any. Friday will be a fun game to watch as a one sided spank. It's funny MCW , a demoted starter-to-the-bench of a losing team, would do something like that in garbage minute.

The Bucks probably won't have Monroe who spanked them the first time so I would guess they should win it but they act like they don't get pumped on wins and big shots, that's a joke. They were just sore losers and of course they're the better team. They just don't know how to lose without crying.

LOL this team has lost plenty and gone through tons. Guess you don't know much about the warriors. Most dont since they sucked forever. Tosser
greggschapiro
Sophomore

Post#6 » by greggschapiro » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Bayside wrote:
greggschapiro wrote:

LOL this team has lost plenty and gone through tons. Guess you don't know much about the warriors. Most dont since they sucked forever. Tosser

Look, they're mad about a part of the game. I suppose Greeen Screaming after a dunk is uncalled for too. You're missing the point to my post. Watch any game with a dunk in traffic and see what the guys do.
Caese
Sophomore

Post#7 » by Caese » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:55 pm

greggschapiro wrote:

There's losing, and there's having a scrub who's known nothing but losing as a pro stare down your bench. At the end of the day good for the Bucks for winning last Saturday, but every action has a reaction and I think Draymond is going about it perfectly.
hoopnharm
Banned User
And1: 23

Post#8 » by hoopnharm » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm

the lowest point total scored in an NBA game is 49.... I think the bucks will be in jeopardy of breaking that "record" on friday
baldur
RealGM
And1: 12,416

Post#9 » by baldur » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:42 pm

GSW will destroy bucks tomorrow. my prediction is at least by 40 points, something like 130-90. gsw is looking forward to giving them a lesson.
greggschapiro
Sophomore

Post#10 » by greggschapiro » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:45 pm

LOL They should win with Monroe out, but at the end of the day, they will still only beat the bucks 50% of the time at best.

Return to Wiretap Discussion