Brother Of Dion Waiters Killed In Philadelphia

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Brother Of Dion Waiters Killed In Philadelphia 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 9, 2016 5:20 pm

Fox 29 in Philadelphia reports Dion Waiters' brother was one of six people killed on Tuesday in three separate acts of violence. 

Waiters won't be with the Oklahoma City Thunder when they play the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.

Waiters posted to his Instagram account about the death of his brother, saying, "The call I just got about my lil brother wasn't expecting this s---.....crushed my heart I never question why.... But this hurt.... I promise I got Yu mark my word..... Love Yu kid... r.i.p."

The Thunder organization has experienced a difficult recent few weeks with assistant coach Monty Williams' wife being killed in a multicar accident on Feb. 9, and part owner Aubrey McClendon dying in a single-car crash on March 2.

Via Royce Young/ESPN

DET_Athletics
Pro Prospect
And1: 213

Re: Brother Of Dion Waiters Killed In Philadelphia 

Post#2 » by DET_Athletics » Wed Mar 9, 2016 8:48 pm

sorry for his lost, never easy losing family, especially when its close.
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Re: Brother Of Dion Waiters Killed In Philadelphia 

Post#3 » by Donnyxc » Wed Mar 9, 2016 9:21 pm

Really terrible thing to happen to someone. Made especially worse because of the string of terrible news affecting OKC lately.
I hope Dion gets adequate time to be with his family and mourn appropriately.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley

Return to Wiretap Discussion