Gerald Henderson Suffering From Intolerable Hip Pain

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Gerald Henderson Suffering From Intolerable Hip Pain 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Gerald Henderson left Monday's loss by the Philadelphia 76ers against the Sacramento Kings due to intolerable left hip pain.

Henderson was pulled out of the game early in the fourth quarter when he was visibly laboring.

“I’ve just been in a bit of pain, man,” Henderson said “It actually hasn’t been feeling pretty good. I just pulled myself out. I felt some other guys could do better at the time. I wasn’t moving great at all. 

“I was getting blown by on defense, and I really wanted to win the game. I told him to take me out.”

Henderson said soreness and stiffness are a result from his having two surgeries in that hip. Henderson initially had surgery to repair a torn labrum in the hip in May 2011 while with the  Charlotte Bobcats. His second surgery  in July 2015 was debridement arthroscopy surgery.

Via Keith Pompey/Philadelphia Inquirer

MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Re: Gerald Henderson Suffering From Intolerable Hip Pain 

Post#2 » by MaseInYourFace » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Time to hang it up. You had a decent run G. Henderson.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,522

Re: Gerald Henderson Suffering From Intolerable Hip Pain 

Post#3 » by dice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 am

Intolerable Hip Pain would be a good band name
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged

Return to Wiretap Discussion