76ers Have Nate Robinson, Jordan Farmar, Yogi Ferrell On Radar

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 249

76ers Have Nate Robinson, Jordan Farmar, Yogi Ferrell On Radar 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Jan 8, 2017 11:34 pm

The Philadelphia 76ers are considering a number of free agent point guards for a 10-day contract.

Nate Robinson, Jordan Farmar and Yogi Ferrell are three of the players they're considering.

The 76ers have T.J. McConnell and Sergio Rodriguez on their depth chart at point guard while Ben Simmons is expected to play the position when he makes his NBA debut.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/The Vertical

CoreyGallagher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,924

Re: 76ers Have Nate Robinson, Jordan Farmar, Yogi Ferrell On Radar 

Post#2 » by CoreyGallagher » Mon Jan 9, 2017 1:26 am

Ugh. Hollis' roster spot deserves better than this.
CoreyGallagher wrote:I hope the Cavs don't take Embiid because then we'll take Embiid.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 6,930

Post#3 » by the_process » Mon Jan 9, 2017 2:04 am

If you don't mind me reading into this... Woj is known for his breaking news. And he gets that inside info by allowing himself to be a mouthpiece for the team.

So... Bryan gets to use Woj as a mouthpiece now he's fed him a little inside info. And further, I would bet he's promised the scoop on an Okafor trade to Woj.

From all of that, I will bet that Woj will be doing a lot of spin doctoring for BC when the latter dumps Jah for 25 cents on the dollar. Not that it should be necessary, but there are still a lot of casual fans who will be up in arms about it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 51,368

Post#4 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jan 9, 2017 4:47 am

Super tank time?
BillyGM
Analyst
And1: 1,168

Post#5 » by BillyGM » Mon Jan 9, 2017 11:58 am

Colangelo going for that 9th spot again
DraftExpress
What's funny is that I had lunch with Terrence Ross' agent yesterday. We talked about every possible scenario. Toronto never came up.
RaptorRed
Rookie
And1: 472

Post#6 » by RaptorRed » Mon Jan 9, 2017 2:57 pm

the_process wrote:If you don't mind me reading into this... Woj is known for his breaking news. And he gets that inside info by allowing himself to be a mouthpiece for the team.

So... Bryan gets to use Woj as a mouthpiece now he's fed him a little inside info. And further, I would bet he's promised the scoop on an Okafor trade to Woj.

From all of that, I will bet that Woj will be doing a lot of spin doctoring for BC when the latter dumps Jah for 25 cents on the dollar. Not that it should be necessary, but there are still a lot of casual fans who will be up in arms about it.

Woj just reports facts before anyone else es, he doesn't put much of a spin on anything , that's why he is so respected. I highly doubt he needs BC for anything. Someone from BC's circle will tell Woj before BC even realizes
"We're like Tim Duncan and David Robinson," Villanueva said, following the team's morning shootaround at the America West Arena. "But a younger version. I really feel that."
the_process
RealGM
And1: 6,930

Post#7 » by the_process » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 am

RaptorRed wrote:
the_process wrote:If you don't mind me reading into this... Woj is known for his breaking news. And he gets that inside info by allowing himself to be a mouthpiece for the team.

Woj just reports facts before anyone else, he doesn't put much of a spin on anything, that's why he is so respected. I highly doubt he needs BC for anything. Someone from BC's circle will tell Woj before BC even realizes

Did you miss Woj's tweet about Dunleavy? And his breaking news is second to none... but there's a reason he gets those scoops.

Return to Wiretap Discussion