Brandon Jennings Agrees To Sign With Knicks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Brandon Jennings Agrees To Sign With Knicks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Brandon Jennings has agreed to sign with the Washington Wizards for the remainder of the season.

The New York Knicks released Jennings on Monday after he requested an out in order to play for a contending team.

Jennings needs to clear waivers before he can sign with the Wizards.

The team has 15 players on the roster and will need to waive a player to make room for Jennings.

Jennings averaged 8.6 points and 4.9 assists while shooting 34 percent from 3-point range. 

Via Chris Haynes/ESPN

gmehl1977
Sophomore
And1: 42

Re: Brandon Jennings Agrees To Sign With Knicks 

Post#2 » by gmehl1977 » Wed Mar 1, 2017 12:07 am

I am happy for Jennings joining Wizards. The fans there are going to love him and soon realise that he is not this so called locker room cancer that everyone makes him out to be. He is not without his warts but the guy wears his heart on his sleeve and when he was with the Pistons was nothing but an utter professional.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#3 » by magnumt » Wed Mar 1, 2017 12:50 am

gmehl1977 wrote:I am happy for Jennings joining Wizards. The fans there are going to love him and soon realise that he is not this so called locker room cancer that everyone makes him out to be. He is not without his warts but the guy wears his heart on his sleeve and when he was with the Pistons was nothing but an utter professional.

No one in NY called him a cancer. In fact they did him a solid and released him after he requested so to join a contender. They tried to trade him to a contender, but didn't find a suitable match. NY did the same thing a coueof years ago with Tyson Chandler.

--Mags
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
2hard2guard
Junior
And1: 15

Post#4 » by 2hard2guard » Wed Mar 1, 2017 1:07 am

Get out of jail free ! Wish cancer melo would leave that easy ! Knicks are the worst hellhole in the NBA ! Go figure they are worth the most of any NBA teams ! I'll be watching my warriors & okc here in New York for years to come.
Cincinnatusd
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Cincinnatusd » Wed Mar 1, 2017 2:38 am

Seems like they could use Terrence Jones too
ChrxstmasCruz
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#6 » by ChrxstmasCruz » Wed Mar 1, 2017 6:11 am

Washington Rockets
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,213

Post#7 » by Pickled Prunes » Wed Mar 1, 2017 7:44 pm

2hard2guard wrote:Get out of jail free ! Wish cancer melo would leave that easy ! Knicks are the worst hellhole in the NBA ! Go figure they are worth the most of any NBA teams ! I'll be watching my warriors & okc here in New York for years to come.

You think the Knicks should just release Melo for nothing ala Detroit and Josh Smith? Smith is currently coming off the bench in China... I think Melo may have a little bit more left than that.

Return to Wiretap Discussion