Nerlens Noel Receives Interest From Hawks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Nerlens Noel Receives Interest From Hawks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jul 5, 2017 5:12 pm

The Atlanta Hawks have expressed interest in signing Nerlens Noel.

Noel is a restricted free agent, which will allow the Dallas Mavericks to match any offer sheet.

Noel was traded by the Philadelphia 76ers to the Mavericks at the deadline.

Via Alex Kennedy/HoopsHype

macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Re: Nerlens Noel Receives Interest From Hawks 

Post#2 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 5:35 pm

ATL should just throw some crazy number at him.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#3 » by ChokeFasncists » Wed Jul 5, 2017 6:33 pm

Max him
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
broseph13
Senior
And1: 170

Post#4 » by broseph13 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 9:40 pm

ChokeFasncists wrote:Max him

Max him for what? So he can average 9 and 7 and NOT move the needle for the Mavs? lol NoHands Noel is not a max-caliber player.
nicholas88
Sophomore
And1: 20

Post#5 » by nicholas88 » Wed Jul 5, 2017 10:01 pm

I think the Suns should try and sign him. We have a lot of cap room. And if I understand the CBA, the team will have to use it any how. Plus he matches the Suns young core of athletic & defensive minded, also screw Mark, lets show how him much of a "Shark" we are.
MoKingzki
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#6 » by MoKingzki » Wed Jul 5, 2017 10:50 pm

nicholas88 wrote:I think the Suns should try and sign him. We have a lot of cap room. And if I understand the CBA, the team will have to use it any how. Plus he matches the Suns young core of athletic & defensive minded, also screw Mark, lets show how him much of a "Shark" we are.
**** outta here, the suns haven't made the playoffs since 2010 and you have nothing to show for it, the mavs on the other hand retooled their entire team in 1 season. they have devin booker josh jackson and marquese chriss and they still want to tank next year, trash ass organization, besides you guys have way better assets to offer the sixers than us and you didnt even make an offer smh.
IAMZOOTED
Pro Prospect
And1: 99

Post#7 » by IAMZOOTED » Wed Jul 5, 2017 11:30 pm

broseph13 wrote:

Max him for what? So he can average 9 and 7 and NOT move the needle for the Mavs? lol NoHands Noel is not a max-caliber player.

He's gonna get a max contract though
dan-man wrote:These guys are EASILY the second best team in the NBA. Time to figure out how to keep all these awful Eastern Conference teams out of the playoffs.

^ After the Timberwolves signed Jamal Crawford.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#8 » by ChokeFasncists » Wed Jul 5, 2017 11:56 pm

broseph13 wrote:

That's how RFA is. He is young, a modern center and can play D.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
nicholas88
Sophomore
And1: 20

Post#9 » by nicholas88 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm

MoKingzki wrote:
nicholas88 wrote:I think the Suns should try and sign him. We have a lot of cap room. And if I understand the CBA, the team will have to use it any how. Plus he matches the Suns young core of athletic & defensive minded, also screw Mark, lets show how him much of a "Shark" we are.
**** outta here, the suns haven't made the playoffs since 2010 and you have nothing to show for it, the mavs on the other hand retooled their entire team in 1 season. they have devin booker josh jackson and marquese chriss and they still want to tank next year, trash ass organization, besides you guys have way better assets to offer the sixers than us and you didnt even make an offer smh.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. . . .

Return to Wiretap Discussion