Miles Plumlee Arrested On Marijuana Charge

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Miles Plumlee Arrested On Marijuana Charge 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Sep 5, 2017 8:40 pm

Miles Plumlee was arrested in Long Island and charged with possession of marijuana.

Plumlee was released on $100 bail.

Plumlee was traded by the Charlotte Hornets to the Atlanta Hawks this offseason.

Via Michael Cunningham/Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Hoopzilla
Starter
And1: 520

Re: Miles Plumlee Arrested On Marijuana Charge 

Post#2 » by Hoopzilla » Tue Sep 5, 2017 10:37 pm

Perhaps players will actually want to play for the Raptors next year. As of next July it will be legal in Canada and these types of charges wouldn't even be a possibility to get caught up in.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#3 » by ChokeFasncists » Tue Sep 5, 2017 10:46 pm

Good, it's not the RFA Mason
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
udfa
Starter
And1: 2,821

Post#4 » by udfa » Tue Sep 5, 2017 10:55 pm

I can't believe we still arrest people for possessing a personal consumption amount of weed
mastermixer
Starter
And1: 2,949

Post#5 » by mastermixer » Tue Sep 5, 2017 11:02 pm

Weird... never would have pegged him for that kind of charge...
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr
Dr Huge Pecs
Senior
And1: 79

Post#6 » by Dr Huge Pecs » Wed Sep 6, 2017 2:57 am

mastermixer wrote:Weird... never would have pegged him for that kind of charge...

Throw him in the slammer! Those Plumlee's have made a mockery of the sport for long enough! What's next Marshall huffing glue on the bench? Miles cooking meth in the locker room?

Bury them under the jail!
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#7 » by Pickled Prunes » Wed Sep 6, 2017 5:17 am

Hoopzilla wrote:Perhaps players will actually want to play for the Raptors next year. As of next July it will be legal in Canada and these types of charges wouldn't even be a possibility to get caught up in.

It's legal in CA where Randolph was just arrested.
Hoopzilla
Starter
And1: 520

Post#8 » by Hoopzilla » Wed Sep 6, 2017 11:53 am

Pickled Prunes wrote:
Hoopzilla wrote:Perhaps players will actually want to play for the Raptors next year. As of next July it will be legal in Canada and these types of charges wouldn't even be a possibility to get caught up in.

I was going to mention Z Bo, but I thought people would recognize the difference between a drug dealer and a person found with simple possession.
BallDontLie_
Sophomore
And1: 84

Post#9 » by BallDontLie_ » Wed Sep 6, 2017 1:20 pm

I don't think it changes much, it's practically impossible to get a cannabis possession charge in Toronto already. And I haven't really seen teams like Denver attract any free agents because of this either.
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#10 » by Pickled Prunes » Wed Sep 6, 2017 9:48 pm

Hoopzilla wrote:
Pickled Prunes wrote:

I was going to mention Z Bo, but I thought people would recognize the difference between a drug dealer and a person found with simple possession.

I hesitated to mention Z Bo but I thought people would recognize the difference between what was written up on an arrest report and what actually happened.

Return to Wiretap Discussion