Rajon Rondo Out 4-6 Weeks Following Sports Hernia Surgery

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Rajon Rondo Out 4-6 Weeks Following Sports Hernia Surgery 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Rajon Rondo will miss four to six weeks following his surgery to repair a sports hernia.

Rondo signed a one-year, $3.3 million deal with the New Orleans Pelicans in the offseason.

Rondo was expected to start at point guard for the Pelicans with Jrue Holiday at shooting guard.

Via Shams Charania/The Vertical

Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,213

Re: Rajon Rondo Out 4-6 Weeks Following Sports Hernia Surgery 

Post#2 » by Pickled Prunes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 pm

This is the Pelican's best shot at getting off to a good start.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#3 » by macNcheese3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Pickled Prunes wrote:This is the Pelican's best shot at getting off to a good start.

I beg to differ. I think their best chance of getting off to a good start is firing Gentry. He is going to be the fine line of whether this team gets it together or continues to slip. They need major bench depth as well. Demps and that clown of Gentry should be given the pink slips.
Pickled Prunes
General Manager
And1: 1,213

Post#4 » by Pickled Prunes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:53 am

macNcheese3 wrote:
Pickled Prunes wrote:This is the Pelican's best shot at getting off to a good start.

I beg to differ. I think their best chance of getting off to a good start is firing Gentry. He is going to be the fine line of whether this team gets it together or continues to slip. They need major bench depth as well. Demps and that clown of Gentry should be given the pink slips.

I can't argue with that. But hopefully Gentry has been doing his homework over the summer. Cousins was thrown into the mix mid-season last year but Gentry should be on a short leash with a full off season and training camp to put a playbook together.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#5 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:05 am

Pickled Prunes wrote:
macNcheese3 wrote:

I can't argue with that. But hopefully Gentry has been doing his homework over the summer. Cousins was thrown into the mix mid-season last year but Gentry should be on a short leash with a full off season and training camp to put a playbook together.

Demps has like 9 lives. He needs to be gone.

Return to Wiretap Discussion