Pelicans Sell Jersey Sponsorship To Zatarain's

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Pelicans Sell Jersey Sponsorship To Zatarain's 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 pm

The New Orleans Pelicans and Zatarain’s announced a new integrated marketing partnership featuring the company’s iconic name, brand and logo on the team’s game jerseys beginning with the 2017-18 NBA season. 

In addition to the jersey patch, for every Pelicans slam dunk throughout the season, Zatarain’s will donate meals to the Second Harvest Food Bank charity. Second Harvest operates through food distribution programs, community kitchen meal services, nutritional education, and public benefits assistance.

“This is an opportunity for both the Pelicans and Zatarain’s to further expand our international reach. Gayle and I could not be more pleased to be able to partner with one of the most iconic brands in our community,” said Pelicans Owner Tom Benson. “Being from New Orleans, Zatarain’s has always been a part of my life and I am thrilled about our new partnership.”

Zatarain’s is the premier New Orleans-based food brand and has been making authentic regionally inspired products for over a century. Beginning in the Uptown New Orleans neighborhood in 1889, Zatarain’s has grown to become a world leader in New Orleans-style cooking.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Return to Wiretap Discussion