Isaiah Thomas Expects To Adjust To LeBron 'Quicker Than Somebody Else Could'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Isaiah Thomas Expects To Adjust To LeBron 'Quicker Than Somebody Else Could' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Isaiah Thomas anticipates being able to adjust to playing beside LeBron James more easily than Kyrie Irving did.

"It's definitely going to be an adjustment period but me being older, me knowing the game a little bit more and being a student of the game, I'm going to be able to adjust quicker than somebody else could," Thomas said.

Irving was 22 when James joined the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014.

Thomas is continuing to work his way back from his hip injury.

"I feel good man," Thomas said. "Every week I'm getting better and better, and I'm able to do more and more, and it's getting there."

Via Joe Vardon/Cleveland Plain Dealer

DelMonte West
Veteran
And1: 660

Re: Isaiah Thomas Expects To Adjust To LeBron 'Quicker Than Somebody Else Could' 

Post#2 » by DelMonte West » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Cool story bro.
hyberx
Starter
And1: 384

Re: Isaiah Thomas Expects To Adjust To LeBron 'Quicker Than Somebody Else Could' 

Post#3 » by hyberx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 pm

So IT will behave and just stand on the corner waiting for LBJ to pass him the ball for spot up 3s?
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Post#4 » by gordoncatrell » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:59 am

Let's see. If CLE major problems are lazy injury proned Undersized older-ball-dominant one on one Offensive players; who are liability on Defense, the 1st player i think that will cure their ills is IT.
Thomas is a top50 active player, but CLE is a terrible match for him. he needs a team like BOS MIL or UTAH.

Return to Wiretap Discussion