Stephen Curry Out With Sprained Right Ankle

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Stephen Curry Out With Sprained Right Ankle 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Stephen Curry sustained a sprained right ankle during shootaround and will miss Wednesday's game against the Clippers.

The Warriors will also be without Klay Thompson due to rest.

Via RealGM Staff Report

macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Re: Stephen Curry Out With Sprained Right Ankle 

Post#2 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Damn he’s really suffering this year man
Throwback24
RealGM
And1: 41,651

Post#3 » by Throwback24 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Clevelands best chance in the finals
Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation.
mbsnmisc
Starter
And1: 3,721

Post#4 » by mbsnmisc » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 pm

GSW bandwaggoners don't want to admit it, but Wardell Jr and Beta Durant are approaching 30. Time waits for no one.
Iguodaladon
Pro Prospect
And1: 954

Post#5 » by Iguodaladon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 pm

It's almost like Durant's weakness is contagious
Obama to Zach Lavine: ‘I used to be able to get up like you back in the day.’
Jaren Jackson Jr on Doncic: 'I thought he was a myth'
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#6 » by Donnyxc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Throwback24 wrote:Bostons best chance in the finals

Fixed :)
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 227

Post#7 » by cheese318 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Lets see what happens at the trade deadline. I am very curious what the Cavs do with the options that may become available. I am not sure DeAndre Jordan would fix the offense as I think Kevin Love @ Center Position has helped but with DJ down in the paint for defensive purposes would be a major lift when they have IT in the lineup. I would not move the Nets draft pick to get DJ but would be willing to part with Zizic, Cleveland 1st Rounder and possibly Cedi Osman. If I were the Cavs I would try to hold onto Cedi

Donnyxc wrote:

Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#8 » by Donnyxc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:29 pm

cheese318 wrote:Lets see what happens at the trade deadline. I am very curious what the Cavs do with the options that may become available. I am not sure DeAndre Jordan would fix the offense as I think Kevin Love @ Center Position has helped but with DJ down in the paint for defensive purposes would be a major lift when they have IT in the lineup. I would not move the Nets draft pick to get DJ but would be willing to part with Zizic, Cleveland 1st Rounder and possibly Cedi Osman. If I were the Cavs I would try to hold onto Cedi

Donnyxc wrote:

It should be very interesting. Isaiah will start playing like Isaiah soon, but CLE defense really needs to step it up. With Lou dropping 50 points and averaging like 30/2/6 over his last few games, I'm not sure if LAC will blow it up just yet. Boston also has the $8 million DPE from the Hayward injury which they can spend by march. Could add a Tyreke Evans or big man to their already fiery bench unit. Also Hayward out-for-the-season is no longer an absolute. Will be interesting to see how things shake up.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
Chris3323
Pro Prospect
And1: 49

Post#9 » by Chris3323 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 pm

mbsnmisc wrote:GSW bandwaggoners don't want to admit it, but Wardell Jr and Beta Durant are approaching 30. Time waits for no one.

They really are Bandwagons too

Return to Wiretap Discussion