LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm

LaVar Ball said Lonzo Ball will attempt to leave the Lakers if the franchise doesn't sign LaMelo Ball and LiAngelo Ball.

Lonzo Ball's two younger brothers are currently playing in Lithuania.

"I want all my three boys to play for the Lakers," said LaVar Ball. "But if that does not happen, I'm telling you the story that's gonna happen first. If they don't take Gelo this year, I (will) bring Gelo here (Prienai) to play with Melo for two years. Lonzo will be on his third year and I want to let let every NBA team know that Lonzo is not going to re-sign with the Lakers but will go to any team that will take all of my three boys. That's my plan.

"Lonzo plays best when is with his brother. Why wouldn't - he is hell of a shooter. They don't play the same position. You see how successful he was when he was with his brother?

"Why wouldn't you be smart and say: so, you want your brother? Come on, let's complete the Royal Flush and get the other brother.

"We don't have to go to any draft, just him in free agency. You don't have to give Gelo $15 million. Give my million for three years, we'll take it. Cause they make so much money off the court.

"So now you win championship after championship on the fact that my boys will never leave. That's what I mean: championship, championship, championship. You got to keep the team together for a long time, but you can't because more money is offered, that's why guys jumping between the teams.

"But what's better than three Ball boys together? The Big Three. The original Big Three.

Via Donatas Urbonas

GaaBaaBoo
Senior
And1: 50

Re: LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers 

Post#2 » by GaaBaaBoo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 pm

WHAAAAAAAT
CIN-C-STAR
Head Coach
And1: 16,280

Re: LaVar Ball Suggests Lonzo Ball Will Leave Lakers If Team Doesn't Sign Brothers 

Post#3 » by CIN-C-STAR » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'd rather have Kevin Love spacing out to the three point line than anything (Karl) Malone brings"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
eureca20
Junior
And1: 81

Post#4 » by eureca20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Not if they trade him first.
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#5 » by Donnyxc » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 pm

"Come on, let's complete the Royal Flush and get the other brother."

I absolutely love this guy LMAO.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
DarthDiggler69
General Manager
And1: 2,368

Post#6 » by DarthDiggler69 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 pm

eureca20 wrote:Not if they trade him first.

good luck with that, Nobody would take them if you have to have all three
OrlandoMagic
Lead Assistant
And1: 435

Post#7 » by OrlandoMagic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Lonzo is trash and so is his brothers :lol: . I hope all the NBA organizations would boycott signing them all...
mtcan
RealGM
And1: 20,432

Post#8 » by mtcan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 pm

SERIOUSLY...would people stop quoting this fool??? Who the f cares about Lonzo if they have to deal with his crazy ass dad and loser brothers. Lemelo is overrated af. Liangelo is dumber than a bag of bricks...I mean honestly...the kid is already well-off because of his family and can afford whatever sunglasses or whatever...and he still feels the need to shoplift? He isn't even good at basketball.
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,932

Post#9 » by zimpy27 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 pm

"But what's better than three Ball boys together?"

Correction: Lonzo Ball and two ball boys.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
bulls4ever
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 571

Post#10 » by bulls4ever » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:36 pm

LaVar Ball NBA career will be short

No NBA team will accept this demand. Him and his brothers will play in a sort of G league in Europe at best.
Only way they can play together in the NBA is if in 3 years Mr Balls buys a NBA team
Call 911, the tank is dying alive, tank you very much

WindyCityBorn wrote:If JJJ and Bamba end up better barring injuries I'll eat a piece of a shoe!
31to6
RealGM
And1: 27,954

Post#11 » by 31to6 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:46 pm

well I don't see how anything could go wrong with that plan.
Paul Pierce appreciation society.
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#12 » by macNcheese3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 pm

LOL
fansinceforever
Analyst
And1: 1,795

Post#13 » by fansinceforever » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 pm

His son is historically bad at shooting the basketball and he is going to ruin his career.
hoopstime
Junior
And1: 332

Post#14 » by hoopstime » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 pm

... and lakers fans expect LBJ to sign here as a free agent? LMAO :lol: :lol:
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,523

Post#15 » by dice » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 pm

OrlandoMagic wrote:Lonzo is trash and so is his brothers :lol: . I hope all the NBA organizations would boycott signing them all...

lonzo is #3 in the league amongst PGs in defensive RPM. and he was a good shooter in college. he's certainly not trash. he'd still go high if there was a re-draft

lavar doesn't seem to know what a royal flush is
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,693

Post#16 » by madmaxmedia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 am

Out of all the things that have come out of his mouth, this might be the stupidest thing of all.

Or maybe tied with beating prime Jordan 1-on-1.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Post#17 » by -Sammy- » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 am

Holy lord-- this crazy man is doing everything in his power to destroy his sons' careers. Lonzo has a ton of potential to have a great career for himself; somebody needs to get to him and explain to him that he's a grown man and that he doesn't have to let his father make his decisions for him anymore.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#18 » by Barcs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 am

I can't stand that our media even gives this guy the time of day. Totally worthless nonsense. Lonzo needs to tell em to shut the hell up. If I was magic I'd be looking to trade him asap.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Pedro
Senior
And1: 58

Post#19 » by Pedro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 am

dice wrote:
OrlandoMagic wrote:Lonzo is trash and so is his brothers :lol: . I hope all the NBA organizations would boycott signing them all...

lonzo is #3 in the league amongst PGs in defensive RPM. and he was a good shooter in college. he's certainly not trash. he'd still go high if there was a re-draft

lavar doesn't seem to know what a royal flush is

That reference Lavar Ball used only shows that he knows as much about poker as he does about basketball.
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,158

Post#20 » by MartinToVaught » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

At this point, it's obvious that Lonzo agrees with LaVar's delusions. Why else would he say nothing at all while LaVar continues to run his mouth?

Return to Wiretap Discussion