Re: Kevin Love Expected To Return From Broken Hand Next Week

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Kevin Love Expected To Return From Broken Hand Next Week 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Kevin Love expects to return from his broken left hand by March 23rd.

Love is hesitant to give a specific date but he's expecting to return next week. Love broke his hand on January 30th and was expected to miss eight weeks.

The Cavaliers are 10-9 without Love in the lineup.

Love has yet to play with Cleveland's additions at the deadline.

"I just want us to get as healthy as we can get so I know and obviously our coaching staff knows and we all know what we can become," LeBron James said.

Via Joe Vardon/Cleveland Plain Dealer

SixStringAxis
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#2 » by SixStringAxis » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:11 pm

But what about Cedi? Seriously it seems like everyone has been missing time lately for the Cavs except Lebron. Well JR got suspended.. for the soup incident.
It Is I Folks
Junior
And1: 46

Post#3 » by It Is I Folks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

I expect the CAVS to get back to it once Love gets back. I still see them coming out of the East. I like Boston but can’t bet against Bron. And well there is toronto, but I expect another 2nd round exit from them lol.
mplsfonz23
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,310

Post#4 » by mplsfonz23 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 pm

SixStringAxis wrote:But what about Cedi? Seriously it seems like everyone has been missing time lately for the Cavs except Lebron. Well JR got suspended.. for the soup incident.

Bron is on those still legal HGH pills.....Lol
DthTrap
Freshman
And1: 7

Post#5 » by DthTrap » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:32 pm

A fake broken hand to show LBJ thsi is what u have w/o me tbh.
larry14r
Bench Warmer
And1: 131

Post#6 » by larry14r » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:47 pm

It Is I Folks wrote:I expect the CAVS to get back to it once Love gets back. I still see them coming out of the East. I like Boston but can’t bet against Bron. And well there is toronto, but I expect another 2nd round exit from them lol.

I think Toronto goes to the ECF the way their road is set up. The Cavs will have to get pass both Boston and Toronto to get to the finals without home court
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#7 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:33 pm

DthTrap wrote:A fake broken hand to show LBJ thsi is what u have w/o me tbh.

really? how does one manage to fake an x-ray? are you legitimately suggesting with the $ Love makes whether he plays or doesn't that any member of that organization would allow that to happen? give me a broken hand
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
DthTrap
Freshman

Post#8 » by DthTrap » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Stillwater wrote:

really? how does one manage to fake an x-ray? are you legitimately suggesting with the $ Love makes whether he plays or doesn't that any member of that organization would allow that to happen? give me a broken hand

A broken that needs sugery then they say doesnt? Sounds fishy to me and dont forget he was the scape goat everytime.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#9 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

DthTrap wrote:
Stillwater wrote:

A broken that needs sugery then they say doesnt? Sounds fishy to me and dont forget he was the scape goat everytime.

not really, he never needed surgery but it was an option if he wanted it. He chose to let it heal so he wouldn't be out longer. surgery would have had him out beyond a reasonable time frame.
Not sure where you read he needed surgery,he didn't.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,476

Post#10 » by Slava » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Don't rush it Kev, take your time till the playoffs. :P
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Post#11 » by gordoncatrell » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:13 pm

msg to KLove. take a pg from Kawhi's battle plan.
DthTrap
Freshman

Post#12 » by DthTrap » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Stillwater wrote:
DthTrap wrote:
Stillwater wrote:really? how does one manage to fake an x-ray? are you legitimately suggesting with the $ Love makes whether he plays or doesn't that any member of that organization would allow that to happen? give me a broken hand

not really, he never needed surgery but it was an option if he wanted it. He chose to let it heal so he wouldn't be out longer. surgery would have had him out beyond a reasonable time frame.

When it happened the 1st report said he needed sugery but a day later they said he would let it heal naturally.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#13 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 pm

DthTrap wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
DthTrap wrote:A broken that needs sugery then they say doesnt? Sounds fishy to me and dont forget he was the scape goat everytime.

When it happened the 1st report said he needed sugery but a day later they said he would let it heal naturally.

got a link? I never read anything that said he "needed" surgery and then later didn't.
This kind of thing is what is wrong with the media no?
Maybe it also doesn't really matter at all as it pertains to the situation, because there is absolutely no possibility he is faking it.
DthTrap
Freshman

Post#14 » by DthTrap » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:17 pm

u have to search forthe older wiretaps on realgm good luck
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,672

Post#15 » by taikibansei » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:59 am

DthTrap wrote:u have to search forthe older wiretaps on realgm good luck

So, basically, you're just talking out of your rear orifice. Good to know. Good luck to you too.
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,672

Post#16 » by taikibansei » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 am

Stillwater wrote:
DthTrap wrote:
Stillwater wrote:really? how does one manage to fake an x-ray? are you legitimately suggesting with the $ Love makes whether he plays or doesn't that any member of that organization would allow that to happen? give me a broken hand

The bold is what I've read too. Bizarre how the guy gets criticized even when he's trying to man up and do the noble thing.
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#17 » by ChokeFasncists » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 am

It Is I Folks wrote:I expect the CAVS to get back to it once Love gets back. I still see them coming out of the East. I like Boston but can’t bet against Bron. And well there is toronto, but I expect another 2nd round exit from them lol.

Boston's got its own injury problems. The Raps have a chance, they have been relatively healthy
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Post#18 » by gordoncatrell » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 pm

ChokeFasncists wrote:

Boston's got its own injury problems. The Raps have a chance, they have been relatively healthy

PHI has more topshelf talent.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#19 » by ChokeFasncists » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 am

gordoncatrell wrote:
ChokeFasncists wrote:

PHI has more topshelf talent.

You mean you think they will make it out of the East?
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
ZariaWarrier
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#20 » by ZariaWarrier » Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 am

taikibansei wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
DthTrap wrote:A broken that needs sugery then they say doesnt? Sounds fishy to me and dont forget he was the scape goat everytime.

The bold is what I've read too. Bizarre how the guy gets criticized even when he's trying to man up and do the noble thing.

Everything can be faked,... even "manning up"

Return to Wiretap Discussion