LeBron James: We Could Never Build For The Playoffs With Changes During Season

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

Hoopzilla
Starter
And1: 520

Re: LeBron James: We Could Never Build For The Playoffs With Changes During Season 

Post#21 » by Hoopzilla » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Plutonashfan wrote:
PHXCavaliers wrote:
cheese318 wrote:Excuse? I bet he answered a question to a reporter in regards to not having a stead lineup through out the second half of the season. I guarantee he would need a lot more excuses if IT were still in the lineup. I don’t even think he made those trades. As much as everyone believes LBJ is the GM which is kind of funny. He is on his way out imo. Management has been abiding moves with LBJ after they are completed which is the opposite of how he was previously treated in 2014.

Winning in 2016 made LBJ lock up for three year deal unlike the usual 1-1 contracts. He thought Kyrie was here to stay and he would lock up two years. If he knew Kyrie was going to pull that cheese last summer I guarantee you he wishes he pulled that same 1-1 deal.

Gilbert would have had to pull all the cards out to keep LBJ happy. I guarantee there is no way Gilbert does not keep David Griffin fearing losing LeBron. As well with the ongoing Kyrie situation who knows if he would have even pulled that stunt with LBJ a possible free agent in 2017 but if he did LeBron would have been consulted on all options if he stayed w/ Cavs

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

Lol made me spit out my breakfast.

Yeah, classic Billy Madison quote...
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Re: LeBron James: We Could Never Build For The Playoffs With Changes During Season 

Post#22 » by gordoncatrell » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:46 pm

he made his bed. sleep in it.

CLE is the way it is, bc he was a standstill target. He got comfortable in his delusion of having conquered the systems of the league. the league outflanked him. teammates are starting to outflank him. the Org/FO cut the strings.
go get your stats, alienate more people, and have your satellites send out recruiting msgs to KL/AD/Giannis/PG/CP.
options have been limited.

Return to Wiretap Discussion