Kevin Durant On Westbrook: I Don't Want Problems With Nobody

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Kevin Durant On Westbrook: I Don't Want Problems With Nobody 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 pm

Kevin Durant is attempting to move forward from his past with the Oklahoma City Thunder, but incidents such as when he accidentally liked an Instagram post critical of Russell Westbrook bring back old issues.

"I know what it is nowadays," Durant said after shoot-around Tuesday. "I know what the truth is. It is what it is. I don’t want problems with nobody."

In September, Durant responded twice — both times in the third person — to a tweet asking for "one legitimate reason for leaving (Oklahoma City) other than getting a championship." The first response read, "He didn’t like the organization or playing for Billy Donovan. His roster wasn’t that good, it was just him and russ." The second tweet only made things worse: "Imagine taking russ off that team, see how bad they were. Kd can’t win a championship with those cats."

Durant's relationship with Westbrook has seemingly improved over the past few months.

Via Connor Letourneau/San Francisco Chronicle

gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Re: Kevin Durant On Westbrook: I Don't Want Problems With Nobody 

Post#2 » by gordoncatrell » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 pm

KD = troll.
that's how bored they are in GSW. this is what happens when there isnt a team in the league that can threaten their standing on top of chip mountain.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: Kevin Durant On Westbrook: I Don't Want Problems With Nobody 

Post#3 » by ChokeFasncists » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 am

Don't like problems but problems like me.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.

Return to Wiretap Discussion