James Borrego To Interview With Knicks

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

James Borrego To Interview With Knicks 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:31 am

The New York Knicks plan on interviewing James Borrego for their head coaching position.

The San Antonio Spurs granted permission for the Knicks to interview Borrego.

Borrego is familiar with Scott Perry from their time together with the Magic. Borrego had a 30-game stint as interim head coach at the end of the 14-15 season.

Via Ian Begley/ESPN

ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: James Borrego To Interview With Knicks 

Post#2 » by ChokeFasncists » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:40 am

Another Popffspring?!
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
CowboyBebop
Starter
And1: 2,134

Post#3 » by CowboyBebop » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:36 am

Just interview anyone lol. Interview the mascots next. Wtf are we doing? Plenty of proven big name coaches with experience available.
CowboyBebop wrote:Will Lebron be able to get warriors players suspended again so he has another chance to win this year? Or will he fail and get yet another loss on an already unimpressive finals record?
Kurosawa0
Analyst
And1: 3,276

Post#4 » by Kurosawa0 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:13 am

CowboyBebop wrote:Just interview anyone lol. Interview the mascots next. Wtf are we doing? Plenty of proven big name coaches with experience available.

What's the hurry? I think interviewing lots of candidates isn't a bad idea. Better than just handing the job to a guy.

Return to Wiretap Discussion