Klay Thompson Requested Meeting With Steve Kerr On Warriors' Offense In December

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Klay Thompson Requested Meeting With Steve Kerr On Warriors' Offense In December 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Klay Thompson requested a private meeting with Steve Kerr about the state of the Warriors' offense in December.

Golden State's offense lost some of its rhythm following an injury that month to Stephen Curry.

Thompson has typically been the lowest maintenance of the Warriors' stars.

Thompson left the meeting satisfied. 

Via Zach Lowe/ESPN

dan-man
Sixth Man
And1: 364

Re: Klay Thompson Requested Meeting With Steve Kerr On Warriors' Offense In December 

Post#2 » by dan-man » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:14 pm

I suspect this is directly related to David West's post game 4 comments and Durant stagnation on the offensive end.
ccvle
Head Coach
And1: 1,693

Re: Klay Thompson Requested Meeting With Steve Kerr On Warriors' Offense In December 

Post#3 » by ccvle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:56 pm

i went to a message parlor the other day. long story short, lets just say i left satisfied.
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#4 » by ChokeFasncists » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Cheap chip, gotta sacrifice.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Post#5 » by gordoncatrell » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm

dan-man wrote:I suspect this is directly related to David West's post game 4 comments and Durant stagnation on the offensive end.

DRAY + KLAY.
time to shuffle the deck.

Return to Wiretap Discussion