Magic Not Currently Considering Trade Of Nikola Vucevic

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Magic Not Currently Considering Trade Of Nikola Vucevic 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Nikola Vucevic is entering the final season of a four-year, $48 million extension he signed with the Orlando Magic in 2014.

Wth Vucevic on an expiring contract and the Magic having significant depth at center, there has been speculation of a possible trade.

“We have no designs on trading anyone right now,” Jeff Weltman said when asked about a potential trade involving Vucevic.

“That’s something that we’ll worry about later. Vooch is a high-quality player and an even higher-quality person. He’s very valuable to our team today, and he’s very valuable to what we want to be about going forward. So I wouldn’t even entertain those thoughts yet. We just hope to have a good season. We want to make progress, obviously, in the ‘W’ column but also [in] the way that we work, developing our players and starting to build something special here.”

Via Josh Robbins/Orlando Sentinel

ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Re: Magic Not Currently Considering Trade Of Nikola Vucevic 

Post#2 » by ChokeFasncists » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:06 am

They don't have to trade him, just sign him to a smaller contract and have him come off the bench if Mo pans out.
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.

Return to Wiretap Discussion