DeMarcus Cousins Apologizes To Steve Kerr For Ejection

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

DeMarcus Cousins Apologizes To Steve Kerr For Ejection 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

DeMarcus Cousins apologized to Steve Kerr following his ejection on Friday.

"We talked about it [Saturday], and he was great," Kerr said before Sunday night's game against the Brooklyn Nets. "He apologized, and I think he understands this is a different role, different team, different situation. Just got to move forward in his career, and he knows that. That kind of stuff is not going to help us win a championship, it's not going to help his reputation, and I think he understands that. And I think he immediately regretted what happened, so I really appreciated him coming to me and making that pretty clear, and I don't expect it to happen again."

Cousins and Enes Kanter reportedly were talking trash to each other during workouts, which the referees were alerted to in order to keep an eye on the situation.

"Kanter and Cousins were both warned prior to the ejection about talking to the bench," Foster told a pool reporter after the game. "Cousins took exception to the ruling, and during the timeout he was ejected for one technical foul for unsportsmanlike conduct."

Via Nick Friedell/ESPN

Durant Durant
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,094

Re: DeMarcus Cousins Apologizes To Steve Kerr For Ejection 

Post#2 » by Durant Durant » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:40 pm

distraction. and from the bench at that! don't know why they took their chance with this basket case.
No no yes yes
Money_
Rookie
And1: 224

Re: DeMarcus Cousins Apologizes To Steve Kerr For Ejection 

Post#3 » by Money_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Not worried about him in the least. In fact, I think he's going fit in nicely.

But I also have faith that the second he starts affecting the team, they will ship him out quickly.
Kerr, Myers, and Lacob don't mess around.

They do need to get rid of the pic they keep using for every Cousins post... :crazy:

Return to Wiretap Discussion