Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 265

Re: Wizards Ready To Discuss John Wall, Bradley Beal Trade 

Post#41 » by Cookin Baskets » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 am

DeOgar wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:
DeOgar wrote:This is really tricky to get a good trade on either of these guys. Good luck Washington front office. Suns,Clippers need a point guard. Alot of teams already have good point guards. Maybe Washington can take Markalle Fultz off Philly's hands. :lol:

Wall and Smith for Fultz, Chandler and a good first rounder isn't a bad deal for the Wizards.

:lol: Washington would be just handing the 76ers the East because Fultz is such an unproven risk. It reminds of Michael Carter Williams, we know how that turned out and he was ROY.(Fultz was not by a longshot!!) I think the 76ers would have to give more in that deal. The Suns trade makes more sense, seems realistic and practical for both sides.

Just noticed Chandler can't be dealt because he is on the lakers. I think they should trade Josh Jackson,Pick for Wall. That would be fair for both sides.
I don't think I Trust The Process anymore! :banghead:
We are the originals! We are the Philadelphia 76ers!
IAMZOOTED
Pro Prospect
And1: 99

Post#42 » by IAMZOOTED » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:32 am

DeOgar wrote:
IAMZOOTED wrote:
DeOgar wrote:
:lol: Washington would be just handing the 76ers the East because Fultz is such an unproven risk. It reminds of Michael Carter Williams, we know how that turned out and he was ROY.(Fultz was not by a longshot!!) I think the 76ers would have to give more in that deal. The Suns trade makes more sense, seems realistic and practical for both sides.

I doubt the 76ers are interested in John Wall.

Why not?, what makes you say that?? you being sarcastic?? 76ers need a point guard and Wall would be perfect.

Ben Simmons is their PG. If anything, the 76ers need people to help space the floor, wall won’t help with that. And there is also the terrible contract.
dan-man wrote:These guys are EASILY the second best team in the NBA. Time to figure out how to keep all these awful Eastern Conference teams out of the playoffs.

^ After the Timberwolves signed Jamal Crawford.
Temuhjan
Sixth Man
And1: 321

Post#43 » by Temuhjan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:59 am

DeOgar wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:
DeOgar wrote:This is really tricky to get a good trade on either of these guys. Good luck Washington front office. Suns,Clippers need a point guard. Alot of teams already have good point guards. Maybe Washington can take Markalle Fultz off Philly's hands. :lol:

Wall and Smith for Fultz, Chandler and a good first rounder isn't a bad deal for the Wizards.

I agree Fultz is a gamble. But with the end of the John Wall era, why not roll the dice with a former first overall pick? Fultz is on rookie deal anyway. Just grab him, give him the minutes and see if he matures. There is nothing to lose.
Temuhjan
Sixth Man
And1: 321

Post#44 » by Temuhjan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:04 am

DeOgar wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:Wall and Smith for Fultz, Chandler and a good first rounder isn't a bad deal for the Wizards.

Just noticed Chandler can't be dealt because he is on the lakers. I think they should trade Josh Jackson,Pick for Wall. That would be fair for both sides.

Wilson Chandler and Tyson Chandler are two different players. Wilson Chandler is a little utilized forward that plays for the Sixers. Chandler and Smith are included as fillers to the deal.
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man

Post#45 » by Cookin Baskets » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:46 pm

IAMZOOTED wrote:
DeOgar wrote:
IAMZOOTED wrote:
I doubt the 76ers are interested in John Wall.

Why not?, what makes you say that?? you being sarcastic?? 76ers need a point guard and Wall would be perfect.

Ben Simmons is their PG. If anything, the 76ers need people to help space the floor, wall won’t help with that. And there is also the terrible contract.

True but Simmons could play the power forward spot. Wall would be another good scoring option, but I see your point too.
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man

Post#46 » by Cookin Baskets » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Temuhjan wrote:
DeOgar wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:Wall and Smith for Fultz, Chandler and a good first rounder isn't a bad deal for the Wizards.

Wilson Chandler and Tyson Chandler are two different players. Wilson Chandler is a little utilized forward that plays for the Sixers. Chandler and Smith are included as fillers to the deal.

Whoops my bad. I still think a Suns trade would be a better deal for the Wizards then what 76ers could offer.
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man

Post#47 » by Cookin Baskets » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Temuhjan wrote:
DeOgar wrote:

I agree Fultz is a gamble. But with the end of the John Wall era, why not roll the dice with a former first overall pick? Fultz is on rookie deal anyway. Just grab him, give him the minutes and see if he matures. There is nothing to lose.

Were not talking if Fultz will be an All-Star or SuperStar, were talking if he can stay in the league the way that things have been going. Wizard can get a more promising and less risky young player.

Return to Wiretap Discussion