Draymond Green On Relationship With Kevin Durant: 'We Good'

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77, BombsquadSammy

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 178

Draymond Green On Relationship With Kevin Durant: 'We Good' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 am

Draymond Green said he and Kevin Durant patched up their relationship following their late-game argument last month against the Los Angeles Clippers. 

The public confrontation lead to speculation that Durant would leave the Warriors this summer. Green was suspended for the next game. 

Warriors teammates and coaches, including Steph Curry, made sure to stay in close contact with both Green and Durant in the aftermath of the game and subsequent suspension. 

"I know the hope is that [incident] will make us fall off, but it ain't. It'll never happen like that. We good," said Green. He added that he and Durant "sat down and rapped. And that's it. It ain't really about re-creating the wheel. Brothers get into it all the time. Y'all sit down and y'all figure it out, ain't nobody else going to figure it out for you. Can't nobody else figure it out for you. We sit down as men, we figure it out and we move forward".

Turning to his inner circle for support, Durant added that his reaction to the fallout from the argument made him more confident in his ability to filter out noise in the future.

"I'm just building great relationships with people and having real talks with people that I love. Just having an understanding of what's most important to me, especially during the season. And just having a great support system around you that understands exactly what you do, and how important it is to you...you got to have people around that hold you accountable for every single thing that you do in your life. That's key. We all need a great team behind us if we want to continue to grow and flourish," said Durant. 

Via Nick Friedell/ESPN

gh123
Sixth Man
And1: 1,197

Re: Draymond Green On Relationship With Kevin Durant: 'We Good' 

Post#2 » by gh123 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:18 pm

Good for the Warriors that donkey had his tantrum early in the season and not at the end of it when they are chasing that HC advantage.
gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Post#3 » by gordoncatrell » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Play nice. Try to win one more chip.
Try to get Max $ via DPOY.
KD is out the door.
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,901

Post#4 » by likashing » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Fans and media are sissies now when this is even a big deal. Kerr got in a fight with MJ. Draymond is an annoying ass, but owadays fans think a shouting match argument would end this dynasty? Soft.
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
streets talking
Senior
And1: 31

Post#5 » by streets talking » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm

we good"
thats what u say to a fkboy you aint tryna deal with anymore

Return to Wiretap Discussion