Kevin Durant: The Sexy Thing Is What Happens In The Summer More Than The Season

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Kevin Durant: The Sexy Thing Is What Happens In The Summer More Than The Season 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jan 8, 2019 11:59 pm

Kevin Durant appeared to enjoy the back-and-forth with the media on Tuesday ahead of the Golden State Warriors' final game of the season against the New York Knicks.

Durant has been linked with the Knicks since last offseason.

Durant said he understands why people so closely follow the transactional part of the NBA.

“I wish it was the other way where it was totally about the game but I get it,” he said. “Our league has grown so much in popularity. The sexy thing is what happens in the summer more so than what happens in the season – playoffs and free agency is the big thing now. I get it.”

Via Stefan Bondy/New York Daily News

Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Re: Kevin Durant: The Sexy Thing Is What Happens In The Summer More Than The Season 

Post#2 » by Vegeta10176 » Wed Jan 9, 2019 2:54 am

I am not sure you get it Durant if you make these dumb arse comments you probably remember back to OKC when you could tell the reporters your not talking about and they would stop asking you.. Do you really think you would be paid as much if all these shows on wild speculation were not able to be made and pieces written..
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,799

Re: Kevin Durant: The Sexy Thing Is What Happens In The Summer More Than The Season 

Post#3 » by omerome » Wed Jan 9, 2019 3:26 am

Durant, transactions directly affect what happens during the season. So, of course, people will talk about it. Especially when guys like you keep talking about it.
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,787
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#4 » by Boogie! » Wed Jan 9, 2019 3:41 am

People really hating on Durant for everything. He said he understands it he just doesn't like it.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
Galou
Pro Prospect
And1: 645

Post#5 » by Galou » Wed Jan 9, 2019 6:55 am

F$+*k the Nets.

Return to Wiretap Discussion