Bulls Listening To Offers For Everyone But Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr.

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Bulls Listening To Offers For Everyone But Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr.  

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:03 pm

The Chicago Bulls will listen to trade offers for every player on their roster except Lauri Markkanen and Wendell Carter Jr., according to Zach Lowe.

Although Lowe does not expect the Bulls to trade Zach LaVine or Kris Dunn due to their high asking price. 

The Bulls recently traded for Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot from the Thunder, while waiving Carmelo Anthony to make roster space. 

Via Zach Lowe/ESPN

gordoncatrell
Sixth Man
And1: 178

Re: Bulls Listening To Offers For Everyone But Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr. 

Post#2 » by gordoncatrell » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:18 pm

Translation: CHI has them on the market but the asking price is too high
dzumaal
Junior
And1: 324

Re: Bulls Listening To Offers For Everyone But Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr. 

Post#4 » by dzumaal » Sat Feb 2, 2019 8:56 pm

Poor Bulls..
Imon
Head Coach
And1: 6,263

Post#5 » by Imon » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:04 pm

Is this basically the Bulls way of saying, "please take LaVine off our hands." :(
PrimzyBulls81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,226

Post#6 » by PrimzyBulls81 » Sat Feb 2, 2019 9:26 pm

This entire organization management is pure stupidity,pure bull-s-hit, no direction, no clue.. total greed and dumbness
from Reinsdorf to GarPax to Boylen..
MegaK
Bench Warmer
And1: 133

Post#7 » by MegaK » Sat Feb 2, 2019 11:21 pm

Markkanen should demand a trade, Porzingis style.
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#8 » by donaldtrump_00 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 2:18 am

PrimzyBulls81 wrote:This entire organization management is pure stupidity,pure bull-s-hit, no direction, no clue.. total greed and dumbness

I want to and 1 you million times for this. My same heart felt opinion. Lord heavens. They suck as a organization. No position to be throwing anyone away but are begging for saving a mother effing dollar. No free agent I'd coming here with there track record. Horrid front office. Bad coaching system. I'm happy for Timothy finally getting over here because I wanted him drafted here. But they have no clue how to run a team
RSP83
Head Coach
And1: 3,918

Post#9 » by RSP83 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 4:02 am

Zach is a good 3rd scoring option on a championship contending team. And his contract IMO is pretty good for the production he's capable of.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,542

Post#10 » by dice » Sun Feb 3, 2019 4:58 am

gordoncatrell wrote:Translation: CHI has them on the market but the asking price is too high

no, it's a simple case of a team lying about the availability of their top players for PR purposes. very, very few players are untradeable
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#11 » by dice » Sun Feb 3, 2019 4:59 am

Imon wrote:Is this basically the Bulls way of saying, "please take LaVine off our hands." :(

I can only hope so. great news
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#12 » by dice » Sun Feb 3, 2019 5:00 am

RSP83 wrote:Zach is a good 3rd scoring option on a championship contending team. And his contract IMO is pretty good for the production he's capable of.

his contract is horrible because outside of scoring he's a really bad basketball player. the bulls have been better with him on the bench this year. that should tell you something
dice
RealGM

Post#13 » by dice » Sun Feb 3, 2019 5:02 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
PrimzyBulls81 wrote:This entire organization management is pure stupidity,pure bull-s-hit, no direction, no clue.. total greed and dumbness

I want to and 1 you million times for this. My same heart felt opinion. Lord heavens. They suck as a organization. No position to be throwing anyone away but are begging for saving a mother effing dollar. No free agent I'd coming here with there track record. Horrid front office. Bad coaching system. I'm happy for Timothy finally getting over here because I wanted him drafted here. But they have no clue how to run a team

this is the smartest thing they've done since drafting carter
NoZoLakers
General Manager
And1: 3,358

Post#14 » by NoZoLakers » Sun Feb 3, 2019 5:07 am

hows that cash consideration guy doing? lol
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#15 » by donaldtrump_00 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 8:16 am

dice wrote:
donaldtrump_00 wrote:

Drafting Carter was s luck move. Regardless they were supposed to get Luka. And putting everyone on the table is dumb. I have a bombshell also. Jabari Parker is better then markkanen. Carter is a rookie so I'll give him time. It's funny how they handpick a player to lead them in the future but zach and Parker or anyone else is important to them.

Fred Hoiberg even knew what to do with this team. He had a plan. Nobody else seems to care about anything but a dollar. Only player who is probably ok with joining this team is butler. He loves the city. But knows he won't be enough. The best the bulls can do is bring back rose and butler.

I don't see anything bigger then that. Kris Dunn might as well enjoy next season cause this organization to cheap to pay him. Chi way of keeping a player they like is telling him they value him. Then turn around and offer that player 4 or 5 less then what any other team gives him. There only hope is Zion rn
Tussin33
Sophomore
And1: 38

Post#16 » by Tussin33 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 9:09 am

RSP83 wrote:Zach is a good 3rd scoring option on a championship contending team. And his contract IMO is pretty good for the production he's capable of.

I agree. Lavine is a stud. The bulls will probably trade him though because they’re terrible lol. They need a pg & a sf. Lavine is not the issue. Hopefully he leaves for a franchise with hope. Playing on the timberwolves & bulls your whole career has to be demoralizing. His career winning percent has to be horrible lol
PrimzyBulls81
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,226

Post#17 » by PrimzyBulls81 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 9:10 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
dice wrote:
donaldtrump_00 wrote:

Drafting Carter was s luck move. Regardless they were supposed to get Luka. And putting everyone on the table is dumb. I have a bombshell also. Jabari Parker is better then markkanen. Carter is a rookie so I'll give him time. It's funny how they handpick a player to lead them in the future but zach and Parker or anyone else is important to them.

Fred Hoiberg even knew what to do with this team. He had a plan. Nobody else seems to care about anything but a dollar. Only player who is probably ok with joining this team is butler. He loves the city. But knows he won't be enough. The best the bulls can do is bring back rose and butler.

I don't see anything bigger then that. Kris Dunn might as well enjoy next season cause this organization to cheap to pay him. Chi way of keeping a player they like is telling him they value him. Then turn around and offer that player 4 or 5 less then what any other team gives him. There only hope is Zion rn

I dont know about Butler, he needs to calm down his drama queen theatrics!? Irving and Butler would be solid start for Bulls dow..
Irving, Butler, Hutchinson, Markannen, Carter --- maybe Rose would be okey with being 6th player role,to play in home town.
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,821

Post#18 » by spree2kawhi » Sun Feb 3, 2019 3:34 pm

Who would've thought: Zach LaVine is not a franchise player :lol:
TimRobbins
General Manager
And1: 2,242

Post#19 » by TimRobbins » Sun Feb 3, 2019 6:36 pm

Tussin33 wrote:

I agree. Lavine is a stud. The bulls will probably trade him though because they’re terrible lol. They need a pg & a sf. Lavine is not the issue. Hopefully he leaves for a franchise with hope. Playing on the timberwolves & bulls your whole career has to be demoralizing. His career winning percent has to be horrible lol

If Lavine is a stud, how are the Bulls this bad?
RSP83
Head Coach
And1: 3,918

Post#20 » by RSP83 » Sun Feb 3, 2019 11:15 pm

TimRobbins wrote:
Tussin33 wrote:

If Lavine is a stud, how are the Bulls this bad?

bad fit, bad coaching, bad roster

Return to Wiretap Discussion