LeBron James: East Teams Think They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

LeBron James: East Teams Think They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Feb 8, 2019 3:40 pm

LeBron James is enjoying seeing the top teams in the Eastern Conference make bold moves as the deadline now that he's in the West.

“Those top teams in the East, yeah, they’re going for it,” James told The Athletic. “Toronto is going for it, Milwaukee’s going for it, Philly. Boston believes they can do it, too. They know they ain’t gotta go through Cleveland anymore.

“Everybody in the East thinks they can get to the Finals because they ain’t gotta go through me.”

James made eight straight Finals coming out of the Eastern Conference.

“I was excited seeing all the moves they made in the East today,” James said. “Those matchups in the second round, in the Eastern Conference finals, that **** is gonna be crazy. It’s gonna be fun to watch.”

Via Joe Vardon/The Athletic

Woody Allen
General Manager
And1: 2,840

Re: LeBron James: East Teams Think They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me 

Post#2 » by Woody Allen » Fri Feb 8, 2019 3:44 pm

SHUT UP LEBRON. SHUT THE **** UP.
nixtron1
Ballboy
And1: 13

Re: LeBron James: East Teams Think They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me 

Post#3 » by nixtron1 » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:17 pm

Who does he think he is? :crazy:
Good luck getting through the 1st round or even in the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
chesterisme
Sophomore
And1: 51

Post#4 » by chesterisme » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:18 pm

And those same East teams watched you lose 5 out of those 8 times.
DannyAingeIsGod
Junior
And1: 39

Re: LeBron James: East Teams Thinking k They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me 

Post#5 » by DannyAingeIsGod » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:21 pm

He made his millions now he’s just like Kobe thinks he’s better than everyone else. How about donations more than 1 million out of your 80+million you make on your contract and endorsements. You’re no saint. Your greedy and now stuck up; good look.
USCMD
Freshman
And1: 69

Post#6 » by USCMD » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:23 pm

Woody Allen wrote:SHUT UP LEBRON. SHUT THE **** UP.

If LeBron were still on the cavs and the cavs continued to make the same win now moves they’ve done for the last 8 years in a row with him in mind, it’d be LeBron vs. the West NBA finals part 9. The East had 8 years to try to figure it out and get through him, but failed. What makes you think the results would be any different just one year later with LeBron still deemed the best in the world and playing at the highest level lmao

Refrain from posting. You’re decreasing the few brain cells you have left with all that yelling.
alienpick
Starter
And1: 620

Re: LeBron James: East Teams Thinking k They Can Get To Finals Because They Ain't Gotta Go Through Me 

Post#7 » by alienpick » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:26 pm

DannyAingeIsGod wrote:He made his millions now he’s just like Kobe thinks he’s better than everyone else. How about donations more than 1 million out of your 80+million you make on your contract and endorsements. You’re no saint. Your greedy and now stuck up; good look.

He built an entire school for at risk kids and is paying for the students and some of the parents education. Look it up. He’s pretty damn generous with his wealth. Especially when he doesn’t have to be.
Airmax3D
Sophomore
And1: 22

Post#8 » by Airmax3D » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:31 pm

DannyAingeIsGod wrote:He made his millions now he’s just like Kobe thinks he’s better than everyone else. How about donations more than 1 million out of your 80+million you make on your contract and endorsements. You’re no saint. Your greedy and now stuck up; good look.

That's such a demagogue comment really. There's one thing LeBron has over MJ is his charity work. Dude built a school, offered scholarships and is heavily involved in the Akron community as well as a defendent of civil rights.
hyberx
Starter
And1: 387

Post#9 » by hyberx » Fri Feb 8, 2019 4:37 pm

They also won’t see him in the Final, yeah. Should have stayed in the minor league, Bron.
MegaK
Bench Warmer
And1: 133

Post#10 » by MegaK » Fri Feb 8, 2019 5:14 pm

Lebrons right, only a guy that has been to the finals as much as him can say this. He's not lying, exaggerating or being egotistic, he's just speaking the truth. Truth seems to hurt some people on this forum.
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#11 » by ozthegap » Fri Feb 8, 2019 5:19 pm

What he's saying is true. But if he had the same team he had last year in Cleveland, Toronto, Milwaukee, and Philly would be more favored this year in my opinion. Those are Legit contenders right now. Golden State might actually have a hard time this year.

Also LeBron is going to be out in the first round this year.
TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 533

Post#13 » by TheCage4 » Fri Feb 8, 2019 6:09 pm

This man kisses the mirror when he looks at himself.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -V
ShazamDaShiznt
Analyst
And1: 4,767

Post#15 » by ShazamDaShiznt » Fri Feb 8, 2019 8:31 pm

lol at these butthurt fans

"well you ain't making to finals anymore, you not in minor league anymore"

airjordanair
Senior
And1: 32

Post#16 » by airjordanair » Fri Feb 8, 2019 8:32 pm

I bet he wears his own jersey in the streets
ShazamDaShiznt
Analyst
And1: 4,767

Post#17 » by ShazamDaShiznt » Fri Feb 8, 2019 8:39 pm

airjordanair wrote:I bet he wears his own jersey in the streets

And you wear jersey with another man's name on your back.....pause Image
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 230

Post#18 » by cheese318 » Fri Feb 8, 2019 11:27 pm

A man donates $1MM and gets mocked for it. You are a **** joke. And I bet he donated much more than them you reported
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
ozthegap
Senior
And1: 159

Post#19 » by ozthegap » Fri Feb 8, 2019 11:33 pm

cheese318 wrote:

A man donates $1MM and gets mocked for it. You are a **** joke. And I bet he donated much more than them you reported

You do know MM stands for millimeter not million right?
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 230

Post#20 » by cheese318 » Fri Feb 8, 2019 11:35 pm

ozthegap wrote:
cheese318 wrote:

You do know MM stands for millimeter not million right?

Good comeback dildo. Here’s an accounting lesson for you....

Example of MM
Sales of $3,000,000 might be written as $3MM.

I have seen one million represented by mn and also by m (both lower case).

Hence, you might see $1,400,000 expressed as $1.4 million or $1.4MM or $1.4mn or $1.4m.

https://www.accountingcoach.com/blog/what-does-m-and-mm-stand-for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:

Return to Wiretap Discussion