Rockets Will Travel To Bay Area Before Golden State's Series Against Clippers Concludes

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Rockets Will Travel To Bay Area Before Golden State's Series Against Clippers Concludes 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:32 pm

The Houston Rockets are traveling to the San Francisco Bay Area ahead of a potential Game 1 at Oracle Arena against the Golden State Warriors.

The Warriors will have two opportunities to defeat the Los Angeles Clippers to advance to the second round of the playoffs.

The Rockets want to adjust to Pacific Standard Time and will practice at Oracle Arena over the weekend.

The Rockets don't intend to disrespect the Clippers with their travel plans.

If the Clippers upset the Warriors, Houston will host Game 1 of the Western Conference Semifinals.

Via Tim MacMahon/ESPN

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,451

Re: Rockets Will Travel To Bay Area Before Golden State's Series Against Clippers Concludes 

Post#2 » by Revived » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 pm

How awkward would it be for the Warriors if D’Antoni, Harden and CP3 were all sitting court side at Oracle for game 7 (if there is a game 7).
NBAFan93
RealGM
And1: 14,221

Re: Rockets Will Travel To Bay Area Before Golden State's Series Against Clippers Concludes 

Post#3 » by NBAFan93 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Houston trying to jinx the Warriors and make them overconfident w/ this move. Smart of them ;).
IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Post#4 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 pm

I love this maneuver. It's like a sneak diss and a poke in the eye all at once. They're planning to practice at Oracle while the Warriors are away? I love it. You can't make this stuff up!
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#5 » by likashing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:05 am

They are doing this to troll the Warriors lol
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.

Return to Wiretap Discussion