Re: Kevin Durant: Nothing Was Ever Wrong With Our Locker Room

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Kevin Durant: Nothing Was Ever Wrong With Our Locker Room 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Kevin Durant was asked to offer his assessment on the current state of the Golden State Warriors' locker room as they begin the Western Conference Semifinals against the Houston Rockets.

“Everything we do is high-profile,” Durant said. “And I don’t believe anything was ever wrong with our locker room. No offense to you two guys (Anthony Slater and Marcus Thompson), but every time your (media) colleagues walk in here, they bring that toxic energy in here and they start writing about that energy because it’s how they feel.

“But when you’re actually in this locker room, there’s nothing going on in here. We just be chilling. There’s a lot of speculation about me, about my attitude, about where I’m playing next season that a lot of these dudes in here (points around at random media members) are trying to distract us with and then want to blame it on me because it’s easy to blame it on me. I understand that. We understand that. So for us, we just made it about basketball.”

Via Anthony Slater/The Athletic

Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 265

Post#2 » by Cookin Baskets » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:21 pm

You tell em Durant, I don't want to read all the rubbish the media comes with about this team. They just need the Warriors to have controversy because they have been too successful so it's too boring for the media.

Draymond Green,Durant have one argument, and now the Warriors locker room is in a state that can never be repaired lol. Durant is also going to bolt for the Knicks 100%, (Ric Bucher cough cough) even though that decision is 2 months away lol at all these media lies.
I don't think I Trust The Process anymore! :banghead:
We are the originals! We are the Philadelphia 76ers!
haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 142

Post#3 » by haste10176 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:49 am

Cookin Baskets wrote:You tell em Durant, I don't want to read all the rubbish the media comes with about this team. They just need the Warriors to have controversy because they have been too successful so it's too boring for the media.

Draymond Green,Durant have one argument, and now the Warriors locker room is in a state that can never be repaired lol. Durant is also going to bolt for the Knicks 100%, (Ric Bucher cough cough) even though that decision is 2 months away lol at all these media lies.

Come on man Durant is going to the Knicks unless he chickens out at the last second.. The reports were out and then he was moving his business there.. Hes gone.. Durant is also thin skinned so when Draymond said we dont need you.. It got to him.. Or you just believe whatever Durant and his Burner accounts say.. Remember Durant was one of those guys who said I'd never team up then teamed up with a championship 73 win team who had just beat him when he was 3-1 up..
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man

Post#4 » by Cookin Baskets » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:20 am

haste10176 wrote:
Cookin Baskets wrote:You tell em Durant, I don't want to read all the rubbish the media comes with about this team. They just need the Warriors to have controversy because they have been too successful so it's too boring for the media.

Come on man Durant is going to the Knicks unless he chickens out at the last second.. The reports were out and then he was moving his business there.. Hes gone.. Durant is also thin skinned so when Draymond said we dont need you.. It got to him.. Or you just believe whatever Durant and his Burner accounts say.. Remember Durant was one of those guys who said I'd never team up then teamed up with a championship 73 win team who had just beat him when he was 3-1 up..

Alright, I had a feeling I was going to get this kind of response, not surprised.You think the media that is leading this circus is believable?? lol.

Yo I'll hold you to it, but the Knicks are a joke nobody wants to play there.

Unless he chickens out lol are you serious?? or you know is smart enough to know the history of the knicks the last 10 years or so.
He should sign with Clippers, or the Nets over the Knicks. I think He's probably going to stay. I could be wrong but the knicks being a sure thing is laughable because At the end of the day we're still in the playoffs.I just think the media needs to chill out
and wait a little bit(2 months things could change a lot) before jumping to conclusions.

Yea people still salty about his decision 2 years ago, but it's some of the best shooting I have ever seen so I just enjoy it. (Curry,Thompson,Durant) :D
haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 142

Post#5 » by haste10176 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:20 am

Cookin Baskets wrote:
haste10176 wrote:

Alright, I had a feeling I was going to get this kind of response, not surprised.You think the media that is leading this circus is believable?? lol.

Unless he chickens out lol are you serious?? or you know is smart enough to know the history of the knicks the last 10 years or so.
He should sign with Clippers, or the Nets over the Knicks. I think He's probably going to stay. I could be wrong but the knicks being a sure thing is laughable because At the end of the day we're still in the playoffs.I just think the media needs to chill out
and wait a little bit(2 months things could change a lot) before jumping to conclusions.

Yea people still salty about his decision 2 years ago, but it's some of the best shooting I have ever seen so I just enjoy it. (Curry,Thompson,Durant) :D

Am I salty sure am because he made GSW the most stacked team of all time they were unbeatable after that.. No team could match it because it was the 44 mill contract for Curry with the Ankle issue and the cap spike that allowed it too happen.. Durant can not be double teamed because you have Curry and Klay and then great players like Iggy and Livingston off the bench.. I don't care that Durant left Russ I think that he had too but just not forming the most stacked team of all time making the season and playoffs boring... Also when Durant signed with GSW he did say oh I think i F'd up my life to his agent.. He is defo setting up to go to the Knicks as is Kyrie.. Its obvious and yes I know the Knicks history so it is whether he chickens out or not.. But they will be very good with Kyrie and Durant and be right up there..
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man

Post#6 » by Cookin Baskets » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:11 pm

haste10176 wrote:
Cookin Baskets wrote:
haste10176 wrote:

Am I salty sure am because he made GSW the most stacked team of all time they were unbeatable after that.. No team could match it because it was the 44 mill contract for Curry with the Ankle issue and the cap spike that allowed it too happen.. Durant can not be double teamed because you have Curry and Klay and then great players like Iggy and Livingston off the bench.. I don't care that Durant left Russ I think that he had too but just not forming the most stacked team of all time making the season and playoffs boring... Also when Durant signed with GSW he did say oh I think i F'd up my life to his agent.. He is defo setting up to go to the Knicks as is Kyrie.. Its obvious and yes I know the Knicks history so it is whether he chickens out or not.. But they will be very good with Kyrie and Durant and be right up there..

Yea because people were relentless with their criticism of his decision, but he dealt with it and it was initially. That's the key word Initially.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kevin-durant-says-he-initially-regretted-his-decision-to-join-the-warriors/

As far as durant going to the knicks, I'll believe it when I see it. Their is no logical sense to leave the Warriors if your interest is in winning titles. I suppose he might want a bigger contract and the other golden state free agents might leave. Irving and Durant could also join up on the Clippers. They have more promising pieces then the knicks, but at the end of the day it is all speculation until it actually happens.

Return to Wiretap Discussion