Chris Paul Kicked Stephen Curry Out Of Toyota Center On Eve Of Game 6

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Chris Paul Kicked Stephen Curry Out Of Toyota Center On Eve Of Game 6 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Stephen Curry wanted to get some shots up at Toyota Center on Thursday night, the eve of Game 6 against the Houston Rockets.

The Warriors' manager booked the court from 7 PM to 8 PM so Curry could work on his shot.

But Chris Paul heard about Curry's reservations and canceled them by using the hour to get shots up himself. Curry offered to stick to half a court, but Paul wouldn't allow it.

Following Golden State's Game 6 win over the Rockets, Draymond Green stood outside the Warriors' locker room to greet teammates as they came in. When Curry greeted Green, he screamed “Kick me off the court again, boy!”

Green replied to Curry's taunt: “Kick him off! Kick him off!”

Via Marcus Thompson II/The Athletic

NBAFan93
RealGM
And1: 14,221

Re: Chris Paul Kicked Stephen Curry Out Of Toyota Center On Eve Of Game 6 

Post#2 » by NBAFan93 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Haha - savagery in this story on both sides if true. Good stuff.
Andrew_M08
Rookie
And1: 2,802

Post#3 » by Andrew_M08 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Draymond is so unlikeable good Lord. Can't wait for Durant to leave and expose these frauds
dctarga
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#4 » by dctarga » Sat May 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Andrew_M08 wrote:Draymond is so unlikeable good Lord. Can't wait for Durant to leave and expose these frauds

Didn't they just close out a series on the road without Durant though? Also, what did Draymond do here? I somewhat agree with the unlikeable thing but he was just hyping up/congratulating his teammate after a win. Paul was the one who got butthurt about practice shots and wouldn't even let Curry on the court. Sooooo likable
Andrew_M08
Rookie

Post#5 » by Andrew_M08 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:04 pm

dctarga wrote:
Andrew_M08 wrote:Draymond is so unlikeable good Lord. Can't wait for Durant to leave and expose these frauds

Didn't they just close out a series on the road without Durant though? Also, what did Draymond do here? I somewhat agree with the unlikeable thing but he was just hyping up/congratulating his teammate after a win. Paul was the one who got butthurt about practice shots and wouldn't even let Curry on the court. Sooooo likable

Chris Paul is also unlikeable I won't disagree there. Guess I'm just hoping for some more parity next year, seeing the same teams in the finals year after year gets tiresome
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#6 » by likashing » Sat May 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Andrew_M08 wrote:
dctarga wrote:

Chris Paul is also unlikeable I won't disagree there. Guess I'm just hoping for some more parity next year, seeing the same teams in the finals year after year gets tiresome

So you are just hating because the Warriors keep winning. Got it.
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
DaHef
Pro Prospect
And1: 170

Post#7 » by DaHef » Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Andrew_M08 wrote:
dctarga wrote:

Toronto won 58 this year. Break em up!
tasball
Senior
And1: 57

Post#8 » by tasball » Sat May 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Draymond would be unlikeable on any opposition team....
tasball
Senior
And1: 57

Post#9 » by tasball » Sat May 11, 2019 9:40 pm

Warriors had already won a title pre KD, so not exactly frauds - but Raptors, Clippers, Thunder and Rockets would all definitely fit that title.

All have had plenty of opportunities over the past seasons and choked.
Andrew_M08
Rookie

Post#10 » by Andrew_M08 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:49 pm

likashing wrote:
Andrew_M08 wrote:
dctarga wrote:

I prefer parity in the NBA, it has nothing to do with the Warriors. If this makes me a "hater" then so be it
PizzaSteve
Veteran
And1: 1,837

Post#11 » by PizzaSteve » Sat May 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Andrew_M08 wrote:
likashing wrote:
Andrew_M08 wrote:Chris Paul is also unlikeable I won't disagree there. Guess I'm just hoping for some more parity next year, seeing the same teams in the finals year after year gets tiresome

I prefer parity in the NBA, it has nothing to do with the Warriors. If this makes me a "hater" then so be it

Sorry there is often a best team, and it happens to not your home team. Lakers, Celts, Spurs, Bulls, Rockets. Its literally the history of the game.

Maybe we can all drink milk and eat graham crackers after the game, and give everyone participation ribbons. Why even keep score?
BigTex
Senior
And1: 79

Post#12 » by BigTex » Sat May 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Won’t let the opposing team shoot? What is this, junior high? I never had any real warm fuzzy feeling for C-3, but until now, I never figured him fir an out and out chicken ****. Oh well, live and learn.
lonzo_pelota
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,554

Post#13 » by lonzo_pelota » Sat May 11, 2019 11:17 pm

so cp3 is to blame for giving curry the chip on his shoulder for game 6 , not Ayesha wow
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#14 » by likashing » Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Andrew_M08 wrote:
likashing wrote:
Andrew_M08 wrote:Chris Paul is also unlikeable I won't disagree there. Guess I'm just hoping for some more parity next year, seeing the same teams in the finals year after year gets tiresome

There has never been parity. Bulls. Lakes. Miami. LeBron. There has never been parity. Don’t be stupid.
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
Andrew_M08
Rookie

Post#15 » by Andrew_M08 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:17 am

likashing wrote:
Andrew_M08 wrote:
likashing wrote:

There has never been parity. Bulls. Lakes. Miami. LeBron. There has never been parity. Don’t be stupid.

Doesn't change the fact that I would prefer if there was. Maybe read my comment before answering instead of calling someone stupid when they disagree with you

Return to Wiretap Discussion