Patrick Beverley Discusses Playing With Luka Doncic, Will 'Have Fun' With Free Agency

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Patrick Beverley Discusses Playing With Luka Doncic, Will 'Have Fun' With Free Agency 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun May 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Patrick Beverley discussed the potential of playing alongside Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks ahead of his upcoming free agency.

Beverley and Doncic communicated with each other on Twitter last week.

"Of course. He’s ball dominant, makes the right plays. If that does come, it would be me, Luka, Tim Hardaway Jr., (Kristaps) Porzingis, Courtney Lee. It’s tough when you actually think about it. But I’m going to have fun with free agency man. I work hard. I’m gonna enjoy this process," said Beverley when asked if he could imagine himself on the Mavs next season.

Beverley averaged 7.6 points and 3.8 assists with the Clippers last season.

Via Khari Arnold/NBA.com

DannyAingeIsGod
Junior
And1: 39

Re: Patrick Beverley Discusses Playing With Luka Doncic, Will 'Have Fun' With Free Agency 

Post#2 » by DannyAingeIsGod » Sun May 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Celtics could be a great fit if Rozier or Irving leave
Hakimbrook46
Sophomore
And1: 3

Re: Patrick Beverley Discusses Playing With Luka Doncic, Will 'Have Fun' With Free Agency 

Post#3 » by Hakimbrook46 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:22 pm

lol Bev sounds like some reigning or former MVP giving interview until you see his stats down below! This man likely wouldn't even get a Job with the SAC Kings if not for his defense but there he is sounding like he is Bron. smh
taylorbeastly
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#4 » by taylorbeastly » Sun May 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Hakimbrook46 wrote:lol Bev sounds like some reigning or former MVP giving interview until you see his stats down below! This man likely wouldn't even get a Job with the SAC Kings if not for his defense but there he is sounding like he is Bron. smh

Really? That's what you took out of his quote? lmao so many people in these comment sections calling every athlete entitled. The dude just said he's gonna have fun with the free agency process. Get over yourself.
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#5 » by likashing » Mon May 13, 2019 3:06 am

Max player!
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
itsme23
Rookie
And1: 1,064

Post#6 » by itsme23 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:35 pm

taylorbeastly wrote:
Hakimbrook46 wrote:lol Bev sounds like some reigning or former MVP giving interview until you see his stats down below! This man likely wouldn't even get a Job with the SAC Kings if not for his defense but there he is sounding like he is Bron. smh

Really? That's what you took out of his quote? lmao so many people in these comment sections calling every athlete entitled. The dude just said he's gonna have fun with the free agency process. Get over yourself.

Yea I agree with this post. I mean he is a bit of a dirty player but you gotta admit the guy has heart, and his comment didn’t come off sounding cocky. He clearly is stating it’s his first time feeling wanted in free agency and he wants to enjoy it.

Return to Wiretap Discussion