Anthony Davis Still Seeks Trade Despite Pelicans Winning Lottery

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

haste10176
Bench Warmer
And1: 140

Re: Anthony Davis Still Seeks Trade Despite Pelicans Winning Lottery 

Post#41 » by haste10176 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:49 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:What if the Pelicans trade Anthony Davis to the Knicks for the #3 overall pick and some pieces in a two or three team trade?

The Pelicans can then draft Zion with the #1, and draft Zion's Duke teamate R.J. Barrett with the #3. Pairing up the two Duke teammates again in the NBA, and they can grow together as rookies and help each other blossom.

And for the Knicks.... they get Anthony Davis, which pretty much guarantees Kevin Durant to the Knicks. Those 2 will be a great 1-2 punch and resurrect a bad franchise that hasn't won a championship in 46 years.

I don't think that is as good as the 4 pick Lonzo Ball and Kuzma or Ingram... I just think thats a better package...
haste10176
Bench Warmer

Post#42 » by haste10176 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:50 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:What if the Pelicans trade Anthony Davis to the Knicks for the #3 overall pick and some pieces in a two or three team trade?

The Pelicans can then draft Zion with the #1, and draft Zion's Duke teamate R.J. Barrett with the #3. Pairing up the two Duke teammates again in the NBA, and they can grow together as rookies and help each other blossom.

And for the Knicks.... they get Anthony Davis, which pretty much guarantees Kevin Durant to the Knicks. Those 2 will be a great 1-2 punch and resurrect a bad franchise that hasn't won a championship in 46 years.

I don't think that is as good as the 4 pick Lonzo Ball and Kuzma or Ingram... I just think thats a better package...
haste10176
Bench Warmer

Post#43 » by haste10176 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:51 am

thedarkstark
Analyst
And1: 1,224

Post#44 » by thedarkstark » Fri May 17, 2019 11:54 pm

haste10176 wrote:

If the team thinks RJ barret is a future star (I sure as hell don't) then no the #3 pick is infinitely more valuable than throway pieces like Ingram and Ball. They've proven to be decent players without star potential in a star driven league.

I'd take the #4 and Ingram over #3 but thats only because i really really dislike RJ Barrets game.

Return to Wiretap Discussion