Jeremy Lin Receives Interest From Multiple Teams In China

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Jeremy Lin Receives Interest From Multiple Teams In China 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Jeremy Lin has received interest from multiple Chinese Basketball Association teams.

Lin remains a free agent and has received tepid interest from NBA teams.

Lin is giving the interest from China serious consideration.

Via Jia Lei/Sina Sports

jlokine
Analyst
And1: 3,934

Re: Jeremy Lin Receives Interest From Multiple Teams In China 

Post#2 » by jlokine » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm

given the political tensions between china and hong kong, i highly doubt he goes... before i get flagged for political talk, i think in this case, politics has to be involved in his decision making.. he will lose a fan base in taiwan and hong kong if he goes.. he shouldnt, but he will. fans be fans.
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,962

Post#3 » by Cassius » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 am

jlokine wrote:given the political tensions between china and hong kong, i highly doubt he goes... before i get flagged for political talk, i think in this case, politics has to be involved in his decision making.. he will lose a fan base in taiwan and hong kong if he goes.. he shouldnt, but he will. fans be fans.

It's surprising that he didn't catch on with a European club. He's either not taking many calls or his injuries are more serious than they seem.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
Pickled Prunes
Head Coach
And1: 1,204

Post#4 » by Pickled Prunes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 am

Cassius wrote:
jlokine wrote:given the political tensions between china and hong kong, i highly doubt he goes... before i get flagged for political talk, i think in this case, politics has to be involved in his decision making.. he will lose a fan base in taiwan and hong kong if he goes.. he shouldnt, but he will. fans be fans.

It's surprising that he didn't catch on with a European club. He's either not taking many calls or his injuries are more serious than they seem.

I think he honestly just wants to play in the US. He would start and be a draw on almost any international team; if he wanted to go he would be gone already.
IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Post#5 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 am

Pickled Prunes wrote:
Cassius wrote:

I think he honestly just wants to play in the US. He would start and be a draw on almost any international team; if he wanted to go he would be gone already.

My sentiments exactly
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
arneil
Sophomore
And1: 119

Post#6 » by arneil » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 pm

IAMZOOTED2 wrote:
Pickled Prunes wrote:
Cassius wrote:

My sentiments exactly

I read Lin turned down an offer from CSKA Moscow. So Im sure other teams in Europe are interested in him but he doesnt want to go.
AlvinWilliams_fan
Analyst
And1: 18

Post#7 » by AlvinWilliams_fan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Mid season injuries and one of the teams will pick him up. Raps picked him up because FVV was out and delon was traded to Memphis. Hang in there Lin, too bad it didnt work out with Raps
My Game is Raptors Basketball
FIRE BRYAN COLANGELO RIGHT NOW
Waylon Mercy wrote:DeMar please F*ck my Wife PLEASE!!!!!!!

Return to Wiretap Discussion