Re: DeMarcus Cousins Has Arrest Warrant Issued On Domestic Violence Charge

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

DeMarcus Cousins Has Arrest Warrant Issued On Domestic Violence Charge 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:42 pm

Police in Mobile, Alabama have issued an arrest warrant for DeMarcus Cousins on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

Christy West, a former girlfriend of Cousins', is seeking a restraining order against him after she said in court documents and in a police report obtained by TMZ that he threatened her and has previously choked her.

The NBA and Lakers on Tuesday said in statements that they were "investigating the allegations."

Cousins suffered a torn ACL earlier this month.

Via ESPN

alienpick
Starter
And1: 619

Post#2 » by alienpick » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:41 pm

Welp. Time to call it a career Boogie; the SJW Lynch-mob is coming for you now. They’ve already decided your guilty and are going to unleash their full vengeance; making sure you are black balled harder than Melo.

Cue the White Knight replys ....
RipCityKJ
Senior
And1: 205

Post#3 » by RipCityKJ » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 pm

alienpick wrote:Welp. Time to call it a career Boogie; the SJW Lynch-mob is coming for you now. They’ve already decided your guilty and are going to unleash their full vengeance; making sure you are black balled harder than Melo.

The audio tapes already convicted him. Threatening someone’s life is assault in this country and it’s his voice so not sure what else you need for proof?
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#4 » by Ballerhogger » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:54 pm

That’s a wrap on his nba career
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#5 » by Cassius » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:18 am

Man, this is a very hard lesson in learning to find your weaknesses and controlling them before they can control you. I wonder if they'll be able to get the full tape. It's like 15 seconds of a clearly longer conversation.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
lonzo_pelota
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,554

Post#6 » by lonzo_pelota » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:50 am

I hope my lakers stay the course with him & bring him back again next season, he'll be motivated more than ever before and would get to enjoy a real season with his boy A.D.
Ddent12
Freshman
And1: 2

Post#7 » by Ddent12 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:30 am

This works out perfect for the Lakers .... they can waive him and open up a roster spot. They def don’t want this added to what’s already going to be a drama filled season.
njknicks
Pro Prospect
And1: 113

Post#8 » by njknicks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:20 am

Really messed up / tragic situation with Cousins : unfortunately only the authorities know all the facts of this situation -- and ultimately Cousins put himself in this mess.

Entered the league with unparalleled talent ... yet unable to control his emotions, which plagued him his entire career.

Turned down multi million dollar deals ( relying solely on talent, never getting into shape ) ... gets injured, signs minimum with warriors, gets injured, signs with lakers, gets injured ..... and now this.

Hoping that the league does more to support their players early on : that when they see trouble signs (i.e. lack of commitment to getting in shape, anger issues ... rise in technical fouls for a certain player, to get them the help they need early ).
georgemclane
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#9 » by georgemclane » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:29 am

Free him
kenwood3333
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,196

Post#10 » by kenwood3333 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am

Settling out of court for a few millions is an option.. but wait does he have enough for an out of the court settlement?
alienpick
Starter

Post#11 » by alienpick » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:01 am

RipCityKJ wrote:
alienpick wrote:Welp. Time to call it a career Boogie; the SJW Lynch-mob is coming for you now. They’ve already decided your guilty and are going to unleash their full vengeance; making sure you are black balled harder than Melo.

The audio tapes already convicted him. Threatening someone’s life is assault in this country and it’s his voice so not sure what else you need for proof?

Sorry, I didn’t realize there were arm chair experts on this forum. There’s probably no reason for our legal system to even bother investing this since you’ve already made your verdit. Do you want me to inform the authorities and the parties involved of your ruling, or is that something you take care of as well?
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#12 » by Vegeta10176 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:06 am

alienpick wrote:
RipCityKJ wrote:

Sorry, I didn’t realize there were arm chair experts on this forum. There’s probably no reason for our legal system to even bother investing this since you’ve already made your verdit. Do you want me to inform the authorities and the parties involved of your ruling, or is that something you take care of as well?

You seem like the one who made up there mind with zero information .. good work.m
Tofubeque
RealGM
And1: 14,188

Post#13 » by Tofubeque » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:16 am

I really doubt this would be the end of Cousin’s career. Derrick Rose gang raped a girl and people think he’s a hero.

If Cousins returns from injury the narrative will be about “everything he’s overcome”
props Turbozone
settindice
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#14 » by settindice » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 am

You sound like a real piece of work. I would hate to be your kids or girlfriend (if you even have them). I'm guessing you have a few domestic assaults in your history. Violence is never okay. Let's blame the victim and side with the scumbag because he's famous :banghead:
Sam195
Analyst
And1: 310

Post#15 » by Sam195 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:46 am

Tofubeque wrote:I really doubt this would be the end of Cousin’s career. Derrick Rose gang raped a girl and people think he’s a hero.

If Cousins returns from injury the narrative will be about “everything he’s overcome”

Lmfao the Rose thing was bs it was consensual but then Ho wanted a check because she was born as worthless scum. If I'm correct she refused to testify that was why Rose and his boys were acquitted. Both the NBA and Rose Shoe Endorser Adidas conducted their own independent investigations and both concluded there was nothing there. I am assuming the same legal firms that NBA used to ban Donald Sterling and Adidas used to void Gilbert Arenas shoe deal after the gun debacle are the same ones on retainer respectively who looked into Derrick Rose. And that Ho is probably part of the same click where another Ho made similar allegations about Rose's friend and fellow Chicago Athlete and Blackhawks Franchise Player Patrick Kane who had his case dropped all together because the accuser and her possie clearly tampered with the evidence by not surrendering the Rap kit to the authorities properly within the legal window to do so as her proof of events and harm that took place. Feminism in 2019 rocks that is why US Males overwhelmingly rebelled to protect themselves and their constitutional rights by voting General Orange into the White House lmfao.
FreeBoosie
Senior
And1: 119

Post#16 » by FreeBoosie » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:02 am

Boogie got mad street cred now
Chris3323
Pro Prospect
And1: 49

Post#17 » by Chris3323 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 pm

If D Rose played for the Lakers, then he wouldve been done as well.
Rose story went fairly unnoticed.

Cousins played for Warriors and was a supposed to be a large piece for the Lakers. This story will be huge, doubt the #METOO movement will allow him to play again. especially since hes already injury prone.
alienpick
Starter

Post#18 » by alienpick » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:31 pm

settindice wrote:

You sound like a real piece of work. I would hate to be your kids or girlfriend (if you even have them). I'm guessing you have a few domestic assaults in your history. Violence is never okay. Let's blame the victim and side with the scumbag because he's famous :banghead:

Right on cue... enter the white knight swinging his limp sword

I didn't condone domestic violence, I said all the SJW morons are going to jump to conclusions before hearing the whole story or allowing the proper investigative authorities to do their job. Thanks for proving my point: not only did you jump to conclusions about Boogie, but you jumped to completely random conclusions about my personal life. Double SJW moron points for you sir! :lol: :lol:
alienpick
Starter

Post#19 » by alienpick » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:34 pm

Vegeta10176 wrote:
alienpick wrote:
RipCityKJ wrote:

You seem like the one who made up there mind with zero information .. good work.m

I didn't make up my mind, I'm waiting for the whole story. I only said the Jump-To-Conclusions Lynch Mob was coming for him and I was right.
dan-man
Sixth Man
And1: 364

Post#20 » by dan-man » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 pm

Seems like this would enable the Lakers to nullify his contract vs waiving him and covering his guaranteed 3.5 mil.

Return to Wiretap Discussion