Kristaps Porzingis Entering Training Camp: 'I Feel 100% Percent'

Moderators: bwgood77, BombsquadSammy, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 178

Kristaps Porzingis Entering Training Camp: 'I Feel 100% Percent' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Oct 1, 2019 6:22 am

Kristaps Porzingis said he's feeling as healthy as he's ever felt entering training camp with the Dallas Mavericks.

"I feel great physically. I feel 100%. I feel probably better than I ever have in my life," Porzingis told Tim MacMahon of ESPN.

In terms of load management for Porzingis, Rick Carlisle added that he's going to be especially cautious on back-to-back nights.

"If I had a gun to my head, I would say that there's a good chance that we will be very careful on back-to-backs, particularly to start the year...he may be insisting on playing, but I do believe in his case and in the case of any player like that, the Mavericks or whatever team is going to err on the side of caution," said the Mavs coach.

Porzingis added that he and Luka Doncic could "be a nightmare for the teams going forward."

Via Tim MacMahon/ESPN

BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 6,264

Re: Kristaps Porzingis Entering Training Camp: 'I Feel 100% Percent' 

Post#2 » by BKlutch » Tue Oct 1, 2019 4:57 pm

As a Knicks fan, I don't wish KP ill but I'm glad he's gone. His play for us was always less than the hype, and his attitude was never right. Maybe the change of location will be good for him, and he'll do better. But he wasn't going to do that with the Knicks.
------------
It's MILLER TIME for the Knickzzz Kidz
Spot31
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#3 » by Spot31 » Tue Oct 1, 2019 6:20 pm

Stinkin Mavs stole Porzingis from us...Another wonderful year to look forward to as a knicks fan
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
SixStringAxis
Sophomore
And1: 32

Post#4 » by SixStringAxis » Wed Oct 2, 2019 1:43 pm

BKlutch wrote:As a Knicks fan, I don't wish KP ill but I'm glad he's gone. His play for us was always less than the hype, and his attitude was never right. Maybe the change of location will be good for him, and he'll do better. But he wasn't going to do that with the Knicks.

He should do much better with Doncic. Porzingis averages 1.3 assists and no one like that should ever be the # 1 guy on their team.
MegaK
Pro Prospect
And1: 94

Post#5 » by MegaK » Wed Oct 2, 2019 5:10 pm

Mavs going to be showtime this year. People sleeping on this team. Can't wait to see the unicorn do his thing there with Doncic. Mavs going to be exciting as heck. They are basically 1 piece away from title contention.

Return to Wiretap Discussion