Draymond Green On New-Look Warriors: 'A Lot More Teaching' During Training Camp

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Draymond Green On New-Look Warriors: 'A Lot More Teaching' During Training Camp 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Oct 5, 2019 4:29 pm

Draymond Green noted the lack of familiarity on the Golden State Warriors roster following practice on Friday.

"Just the lack of familiarity. You get used to a certain thing for so long, and then it's not that. The normal reads that you would make, just kind of second nature, you got to make sure they're there. It's just a lot more making sure everyone's on the same page, or getting there. Everybody's not on the same page, which is to be expected," said Green.

The Warriors lost Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala, and Shaun Livingston this offseason.

Klay Thompson will be out until at least the All-Star break.

Green added that the new signings have a high basketball IQ.

"A lot more teaching. For us guys who have been here for a while, it's a little difficult some of these practices ... You can teach some things about basketball, but you can't really teach IQ. You can teach people what to do -- however, this seems to be a pretty smart team. There's not really any idiots. Some teams you've got some idiots. It's not really any idiots [here], so that's good. Everybody seems to be able to think a little bit, so that's great."

Via Nick Friedell/ESPN

SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,935

Re: Draymond Green On New-Look Warriors: 'A Lot More Teaching' During Training Camp 

Post#2 » by SuperDeluxe » Sat Oct 5, 2019 5:37 pm

You can teach people what to do -- however, this seems to be a pretty smart team. There's not really any idiots. Some teams you've got some idiots. It's not really any idiots [here], so that's good.

Says the star of #DumDumPenisgate.
jozef
Sixth Man
And1: 124

Re: Draymond Green On New-Look Warriors: 'A Lot More Teaching' During Training Camp 

Post#3 » by jozef » Sat Oct 5, 2019 7:03 pm

He is a top IQ bball-wise.
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Post#4 » by GQ Hot Dog » Sat Oct 5, 2019 7:15 pm

SuperDeluxe wrote:
You can teach people what to do -- however, this seems to be a pretty smart team. There's not really any idiots. Some teams you've got some idiots. It's not really any idiots [here], so that's good.

C'mon now, we've all accidentally snapchatted a dick pic at least once in our lives.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
Tiny ball
Veteran
And1: 840

Post#5 » by Tiny ball » Sat Oct 5, 2019 7:40 pm

There does appear to be one idiot there.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Post#6 » by Revived » Sat Oct 5, 2019 8:30 pm

Feels like a shot at former Warrior Nick Young.
SuperDeluxe
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,935

Post#7 » by SuperDeluxe » Sat Oct 5, 2019 8:37 pm

thinkingwarriors wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:

C'mon now, we've all accidentally snapchatted a dick pic at least once in our lives.

Touché.
TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 518

Post#8 » by TheCage4 » Sat Oct 5, 2019 11:10 pm

thinkingwarriors wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:

I have to send two :wink:
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Post#9 » by GQ Hot Dog » Sat Oct 5, 2019 11:46 pm

TheCage4 wrote:
thinkingwarriors wrote:
SuperDeluxe wrote:Says the star of #DumDumPenisgate.

I have to send two :wink:

Because it takes you 20 seconds to find it? :D
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Post#10 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Oct 6, 2019 12:19 am

thinkingwarriors wrote:C'mon now, we've all accidentally snapchatted a dick pic at least once in our lives.
Mmmh...

No, we didn't.

But in behalf of fairness I must admit some pics of my tits may have accidentally arrived into some ladies' TimeLine.

I'm human.
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#11 » by Vegeta10176 » Sun Oct 6, 2019 6:39 am

Did a guy on your team not carry a controlled substance through an Airport concealed in a liquid container that would 100% be required to be searched.. Sorry no dumb dumbs therefore can't have happened..
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,831

Post#12 » by spree2kawhi » Sun Oct 6, 2019 7:23 am

I'm not a native speaker so I'm very curious about your evaluation of American English here:

Green says "not really any", but doesn't that actually mean "not many but unfortunately some are there"? I'm very serious about that question, thanks in advance.
gh123
Sixth Man
And1: 1,197

Post#13 » by gh123 » Sun Oct 6, 2019 2:00 pm

An idiot talking about teaching people lol

Return to Wiretap Discussion