David Fizdale To Join ESPN As NBA Analyst

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

David Fizdale To Join ESPN As NBA Analyst 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:37 am

David Fizdale will appear on ESPN as an NBA analyst later this season, sources told Ian Begley of SNY.

Fizdale, who was an analyst before taking the Knicks coaching job 2 seasons ago, will appear on various shows that discuss the league.

Fizdale finished with a 21-83 record during his time with the Knicks. The team are 3-5 under interim coach Mike Miller.

Via SNY

MitchB3
Starter
And1: 144

Re: David Fizdale To Join ESPN As NBA Analyst 

Post#2 » by MitchB3 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:34 am

Ew why them?
AwkwardBoogaloo
Sophomore
And1: 391

Post#3 » by AwkwardBoogaloo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Take that for data.
floppypoppy
Freshman
And1: 14

Post#4 » by floppypoppy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:56 pm

seems like a good fit.
talking is his only skill.
Hoosier TJ
Freshman
And1: 95

Post#5 » by Hoosier TJ » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:34 am

As a data analyst obviously
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,679

Post#6 » by nedleeds » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Running his mouth and lapping up LeBrons ball sweat is what he does best. He certainly can't coach offense or defense.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
Dr Huge Pecs
Senior
And1: 79

Post#7 » by Dr Huge Pecs » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:39 am

nedleeds wrote:Running his mouth and lapping up LeBrons ball sweat is what he does best. He certainly can't coach offense or defense.

How the F does this guy keep landing gigs....was he even a player? Oh wait, he was...for his high school team. I wiki'd this him.

""""""""""""""""Born in Los Angeles, Fizdale attended Fremont High School in Los Angeles, where he played as a point guard for the school's basketball team.[1] He subsequently attended college at the University of San Diego, where he graduated with a B.A. in communications and a minor in sociology.

Between 2003 and 2016, Fizdale was an assistant coach for the Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and Miami Heat. During his tenure with the Heat, """""""""""""""

A BA in communications, not even college ball.... head coach of the grizz and knicks..... makes total f-ing sense.

So when i called him a tank commander i wasnt wrong.... they picked this dude off the street to tank their teams.

How exactly does one get an assistant coaching position in the nba a few years out of college, without ever playing basketball in the nba or college for that matter...someone with a BA in communications from U of San Diego... holy sh*t balls.

Now he's an "analyst" for espn. Can you imagine this high school point guard being your coach in the nba? A communications major. "Uh you pick and he will roll....or maybe pop...you decide... at freemont high we did both."

Well good to know i am just as qualified to be on an nba coaching staff as david fizdale...maybe i can even coach the knicks.

Return to Wiretap Discussion