Victor Oladipo To Make Return On Jan. 29

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Victor Oladipo To Make Return On Jan. 29 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jan 8, 2020 7:39 pm

Victor Oladipo plans to make his return on Jan. 29.

Oladipo suffered a ruptured quad tendon in his right knee last Jan. 23 against the Toronto Raptors. Oladipo was previously battling a knee injury before suffering the more catastrophic one.

Oladipo has been an All-Star in each of the previous two seasons.

Via Shams Charania/The Athletic

Pickled Prunes
Head Coach
And1: 1,204

Re: Victor Oladipo To Make Return On Jan. 29 

Post#2 » by Pickled Prunes » Wed Jan 8, 2020 9:39 pm

Can't wait!
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,962

Post#3 » by Cassius » Wed Jan 8, 2020 10:53 pm

Pickled Prunes wrote:Can't wait!

Me neither! It would take some slides or climbs in the standings, but I'd love for them to avenge last season's first round loss to the Celtics.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
YoungTrece
Freshman
And1: 12

Post#4 » by YoungTrece » Wed Jan 8, 2020 11:27 pm

Cassius wrote:

Me neither! It would take some slides or climbs in the standings, but I'd love for them to avenge last season's first round loss to the Celtics.

Yeah that would be great if Pacers were healthy I only see the Bucks giving them Trouble in the East. Before giving me **** look at their record and Brogdon has been out lately and no Vic yet.
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,962

Post#5 » by Cassius » Thu Jan 9, 2020 3:14 am

YoungTrece wrote:
Cassius wrote:

Yeah that would be great if Pacers were healthy I only see the Bucks giving them Trouble in the East. Before giving me **** look at their record and Brogdon has been out lately and no Vic yet.

Raptors Nation has a ton of respect for Pacers Nation as the two non-tank franchises. Here's to hoping we avoid each other until the ECF.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
Pickled Prunes
Head Coach
And1: 1,204

Post#6 » by Pickled Prunes » Thu Jan 9, 2020 6:25 am

Cassius wrote:
YoungTrece wrote:
Cassius wrote:

Raptors Nation has a ton of respect for Pacers Nation as the two non-tank franchises. Here's to hoping we avoid each other until the ECF.

If we could just get 28 more teams to not tank the league would be fixed. I'm pulling for OKC to make some noise in the West after losing their two best players over the summer. Tanking is for wusses... play ball!

Return to Wiretap Discussion