RJ Barrett Leaves Game With Sprained Ankle, Will Be Re-Evaluated On Friday

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

RJ Barrett Leaves Game With Sprained Ankle, Will Be Re-Evaluated On Friday 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:39 am

RJ Barrett suffered a sprained ankle in the third quarter of the New York Knicks' 121-98 loss to the Phoenix Suns.

Barrett, who has played in 41 out of 42 games this season, will be re-evaluated on Friday.

"They're going to reevaluate it tomorrow. That's all I know. … It hurts. I don't know, I've never really been hurt before. No clue (about the severity) yet, it just hurts and we'll see what happens with the swelling and everything and then come in tomorrow and evaluate it," said Barrett.

Barrett ended the night with 7 points and 3 rebounds. 

Via Alex Smith/SNY

objectivefan
Junior
And1: 66

Re: RJ Barrett Leaves Game With Sprained Ankle, Will Be Re-Evaluated On Friday 

Post#2 » by objectivefan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:22 pm

The team is going nowhere, losing games has more benefits than winning games at this point

why not run the offense through this guy and let's see what we have? Every time Randle or Portis or Morris touch the ball I ask why? what's the benefit, we know what they are already

I would start him and Kevin Knox together, let's see if there is something there to build on. If the answer is yes or no we are still in the lottery.
CJLoizzi
Sophomore
And1: 5

Post#3 » by CJLoizzi » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm

objectivefan wrote:The team is going nowhere, losing games has more benefits than winning games at this point

why not run the offense through this guy and let's see what we have? Every time Randle or Portis or Morris touch the ball I ask why? what's the benefit, we know what they are already

I would start him and Kevin Knox together, let's see if there is something there to build on. If the answer is yes or no we are still in the lottery.

Ntilikina, Barrett, Knox II, Randle, Robinson need to start together for once and the offense needs to run through Frank or RJ. It shouldn’t matter who plays the hardest rn those 5 guys need to learn to play and develop together.
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#4 » by PrecociousNeoph » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:13 pm

here comes the tank BAYBEE
“Bye, Felicia.”

Return to Wiretap Discussion