Buddy Hield Could Request Trade From Kings If He Remains Out Of Starting Lineup

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro, BombsquadSammy

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 180

Buddy Hield Could Request Trade From Kings If He Remains Out Of Starting Lineup 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 pm

The Sacramento Kings replaced Buddy Hield in the starting lineup last month with Bogdan Bogdanovic.

Hield signed a four-year, $94 million extension with the Kings before the start of the season, but Bogdanovic will be a restricted free agent this offseason and the franchise would like to retain him.

A source with knowledge of Hield's thinking said he could request a trade if he remains displeased with his role. Hield is paid starter money and believes he should be a starter in the NBA.

Hield has already shown a willingness to be publicly critical of Luke Walton.

Bogdanovic is one of Hield's best friends on the team. 

Via Shams Charania, Sam Amick, Jason Jones/The Athletic

Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 150

Re: Buddy Hield Could Request Trade From Kings If He Remains Out Of Starting Lineup 

Post#2 » by Cookin Baskets » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 am

I mean he'll have to wait to the off-season to do so and if that sacrifice to come off the bench is not resulting in winning then sure why no request a trade after the season.
Trust the Process it is our shot to be a solid franchise again, we are the originals we are the Philadelphia 76ers!
haste10176
Pro Prospect
And1: 65

Re: Buddy Hield Could Request Trade From Kings If He Remains Out Of Starting Lineup 

Post#3 » by haste10176 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:12 am

Cookin Baskets wrote:I mean he'll have to wait to the off-season to do so and if that sacrifice to come off the bench is not resulting in winning then sure why no request a trade after the season.

I think Buddy is a starter but I also think Bo is also.. They have a lot of Play makers on this kings team.. But the biggest issue is the fired the coach and hired Luke Walton who has shown he is terrible at developing youth players.. I mean you expect this from the Knicks...
The_Hater
RealGM
And1: 25,924

Post#4 » by The_Hater » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 am

And there’s your problem with the Kings, In the middle of a disappointing season full of losing, one of their so-called team leaders who has already locked into a long term contract is more worried about his individual ego than team related goals.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
dubbmotta
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#5 » by dubbmotta » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:19 pm

The_Hater wrote:And there’s your problem with the Kings, In the middle of a disappointing season full of losing, one of their so-called team leaders who has already locked into a long term contract is more worried about his individual ego than team related goals.

We'll they suck every year, he prob was told when he signed his new contract they want him to be a key "starter" and his coach sucks...so yea, he should have a terrible attitude.
The_Hater
RealGM

Post#6 » by The_Hater » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:23 pm

dubbmotta wrote:
The_Hater wrote:And there’s your problem with the Kings, In the middle of a disappointing season full of losing, one of their so-called team leaders who has already locked into a long term contract is more worried about his individual ego than team related goals.

We'll they suck every year, he prob was told when he signed his new contract they want him to be a key "starter" and his coach sucks...so yea, he should have a terrible attitude.

There’s never a good excuse for one of your better players having a terrible attitude. That’s what losers do and that’s my point. You’re simply making excuses for his poor behaviour. He could choose to be part of the solution but instead he’s chosen to be part of the problem.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
dubbmotta
Freshman
And1: 16

Post#7 » by dubbmotta » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:51 pm

The_Hater wrote:
dubbmotta wrote:

There’s never a good excuse for one of your better players having a terrible attitude. That’s what losers do and that’s my point. You’re simply making excuses for his poor behaviour. He could choose to be part of the solution but instead he’s chosen to be part of the problem.

Starts at the top..the organization is ran poor..why should the player be happy go lucky when management continues to be shiiittyy?? Bad hires, draft picks, trades, etc. Only a insane person with be happy and have a good attitude in this atmosphere.
The_Hater
RealGM

Post#8 » by The_Hater » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 pm

dubbmotta wrote:
The_Hater wrote:
dubbmotta wrote:

Starts at the top..the organization is ran poor..why should the player be happy go lucky when management continues to be shiiittyy?? Bad hires, draft picks, trades, etc. Only a insane person with be happy and have a good attitude in this atmosphere.

Good point about the organization. Still, Hield got paid last summer like he wanted and now he has found something else to complain about. He’s not helping. He’s not being a team leader.
Masai is overrated.

April 14th, 2019.

Return to Wiretap Discussion