Lance Stephenson Discussing Potential Deal With Pacers

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Lance Stephenson Discussing Potential Deal With Pacers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Mar 8, 2020 6:28 pm

Lance Stephenson is in serious discussions over a potential deal with the Indiana Pacers, sources told Sham Charania of The Athletic.

Charania adds that no agreement has been finalized.

Stephenson would need clearance from the Liaoning Flying Leopards and FIBA to complete the signing. 

Via Shams Charania/The Athletic

hippesthippo
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,305

Re: Lance Stephenson Discussing Potential Deal With Pacers 

Post#2 » by hippesthippo » Sun Mar 8, 2020 10:49 pm

Wow. If this is true, Brogdon's injury must be fairly serious. Looks like Bucks fans were right, Brogdon is constantly out for 10 game stretches, seemingly never healthy.

I mean, why else bring in Lance Stephenson if not too replace that specific role for a period of time. That's really the only role Lance is any decent at..when he can stay calm that is.

Otherwise, this is just redundant. With Victor potentially back soon, and Brogdon back whenever.. That's how I see it.
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Post#3 » by basketballwacko2 » Mon Mar 9, 2020 3:48 am

hippesthippo wrote:Wow. If this is true, Brogdon's injury must be fairly serious. Looks like Bucks fans were right, Brogdon is constantly out for 10 game stretches, seemingly never healthy.

I mean, why else bring in Lance Stephenson if not too replace that specific role for a period of time. That's really the only role Lance is any decent at..when he can stay calm that is.

Otherwise, this is just redundant. With Victor potentially back soon, and Brogdon back whenever.. That's how I see it.

We don't know about Brogdon yet with his hip issue, he's a very good player but seems to be injury prone, he has now missed games this season with 7 different issues. Could be bad luck, one was a concussion, one was hand related, one was his back, now hip I don't recall the others.
FreeBoosie
Senior
And1: 119

Post#4 » by FreeBoosie » Mon Mar 9, 2020 11:15 am

Lance is probably being brought in to replace Jeremy Lamb. Pacers are injury depleted and Lance’s been pretty healthy throughout his career and weirdly balls out whenever he’s playing for them lol

Return to Wiretap Discussion