Cole Anthony Delays Decision On Draft Declaration

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Cole Anthony Delays Decision On Draft Declaration 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 am

Cole Anthony is delaying his announcement on whether he will leave North Carolina for the 2020 NBA Draft or return for his sophomore season.

"A lot of people have been asking me if I'm going to declare for the NBA draft," Anthony wrote on Instagram. "Anyone who knows me understands that playing in the NBA has been a lifelong dream of mine, but given the pain that America and the world are experiencing at this time, I am going to refrain from making any announcements about that topic."

Anthony is a projected lottery pick.

Via Myron Medcalf/ESPN

IceIceBelly
Junior
And1: 659

Re: Cole Anthony Delays Decision On Draft Declaration 

Post#2 » by IceIceBelly » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:57 pm

Thanks Cole Anthony, for somehow making the Corona Virus about you. I'm sure your message will inspire other to either donate ventilators or live longer.
Chris3323
Pro Prospect
And1: 49

Post#3 » by Chris3323 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:08 pm

IceIceBelly wrote:Thanks Cole Anthony, for somehow making the Corona Virus about you. I'm sure your message will inspire other to either donate ventilators or live longer.

SMH that isnt at all what he did.
BigTex
Senior
And1: 79

Post#4 » by BigTex » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:12 pm

IceIceBelly wrote:Thanks Cole Anthony, for somehow making the Corona Virus about you. I'm sure your message will inspire other to either donate ventilators or live longer.

That's a bit unfair. Sounds like to me he's stepping out of the news so as not to detract from the COVID-19 coverage. Might have been better not to pulicize the anouncement, but maybe the press just kept hounding him for an answer. Who knows.

Return to Wiretap Discussion