James Dolan Tests Positive For COVID-19, Experiencing 'Little To No Symptoms'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

James Dolan Tests Positive For COVID-19, Experiencing 'Little To No Symptoms' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 am

James Dolan tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement from the New York Knicks.

The team adds that Dolan, who is in self-isolation, is "experiencing little to no symptoms" and continues to oversee business operations.

Dolan recently announced that MSG event staff will be paid through at least early May

Via New York Knicks

alienpick
Starter
And1: 617

Re: James Dolan Tests Positive For COVID-19, Experiencing 'Little To No Symptoms' 

Post#2 » by alienpick » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 am

Sell the team
TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 512

Re: James Dolan Tests Positive For COVID-19, Experiencing 'Little To No Symptoms' 

Post#3 » by TheCage4 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:01 am

He’ll get fed up and fire the virus before it has a chance to put in work.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
Winsome Gerbil
RealGM
And1: 13,086

Post#4 » by Winsome Gerbil » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 am

I feel very sorry for Knicks fans right now having to bottle up and not say what they actually want to say.
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#5 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:00 am

This thing is huger than people realize.

When an isolated elite like this gets COVID-19, it just goes to show how many average people you can expect to see with this virus. It must be everywhere.
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#6 » by LaRance » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:11 am

:P THERE IS A GOD!!!
RipCityKJ
Senior
And1: 205

Post#7 » by RipCityKJ » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 pm

LaRance wrote::P THERE IS A GOD!!!
not really he’s expected to survive :banghead:
RipCityKJ
Senior
And1: 205

Post#8 » by RipCityKJ » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:18 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:This thing is huger than people realize.

When an isolated elite like this gets COVID-19, it just goes to show how many average people you can expect to see with this virus. It must be everywhere.

He probably thought his money protected him from it and went about his normal life, I highly doubt he locked down and quarantined himself. I bet he still had to play his band shows, after all he all ready paid for the audience.
elmdawgg69
Veteran
And1: 78

Post#9 » by elmdawgg69 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:28 pm

Winsome Gerbil wrote:I feel very sorry for Knicks fans right now having to bottle up and not say what they actually want to say.

Lol!

Not a single NBA player or celebrity with the Wuhan Virus has shown a symptom greater than a cough or cold. Every single one has come out of quarantine after two weeks completely fine. Dolan, Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, Durant, Smart, Tom Hanks, Boris Johnson, Trudeau’s wife, Rand Paul, etc.
23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Post#10 » by 23artest23 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:31 pm

elmdawgg69 wrote:
Winsome Gerbil wrote:I feel very sorry for Knicks fans right now having to bottle up and not say what they actually want to say.

Lol!

Not a single NBA player or celebrity with the Wuhan Virus has shown a symptom greater than a cough or cold. Every single one has come out of quarantine after two weeks completely fine. Dolan, Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, Durant, Smart, Tom Hanks, Boris Johnson, Trudeau’s wife, Rand Paul, etc.

What is your point in saying that?
IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#11 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:05 pm

RipCityKJ wrote:
IWishIWasHarden wrote:This thing is huger than people realize.

He probably thought his money protected him from it and went about his normal life, I highly doubt he locked down and quarantined himself. I bet he still had to play his band shows, after all he all ready paid for the audience.

My point was that his normal life is quarantined from the rest of society.
D Rog
Junior
And1: 83

Post#12 » by D Rog » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:43 pm

I admit I am not as educated about this virus as a lot of people. Here is my question. If we don't have enough testing kits for the sick people why are we testing Dolan who doesn't show any symptoms???
castor777
Senior
And1: 110

Post#13 » by castor777 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:15 pm

D Rog wrote:I admit I am not as educated about this virus as a lot of people. Here is my question. If we don't have enough testing kits for the sick people why are we testing Dolan who doesn't show any symptoms???

Because when you're rich and wealthy you have access to testing that the rest of the sick public does not. Dolan's reps likely called a doctor, wrote a big check and had him tested in no time.
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#14 » by LaRance » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:59 pm

RipCityKJ wrote:
LaRance wrote::P THERE IS A GOD!!!
not really he’s expected to survive :banghead:

:nonono: :noway: womp womp womp

Return to Wiretap Discussion