Tobias Harris: Sixers 'Haven't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Tobias Harris: Sixers 'Haven't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Tobias Harris admitted that the Philadelphia 76ers had chemistry issues throughout this season partly due to injuries. 

“I’ll just say, and I’ll keep it real, we haven’t had the best chemistry throughout the whole year. It took us a while to kind of get everyone together, we battled injuries from the start to the end," said Harris on ESPN's First Take.

Harris also added that the team has underachieved this season, though the league's resumption gives the Sixers a new chance to fulfill their potential. 

The Sixers recently signed Ryan Broekhoff for 3-point shooting depth. 

“We haven’t met our expectations so far this year. But we have a new opportunity in Orlando to go out and just play ball, and really scratch a new surface of what we can accomplish.”

Via Kurt Helin/NBC Sports

deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,880

Re: Tobias Harris: Sixers 'Haven't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season 

Post#2 » by deeps6x » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 pm

Sixers: Tobias Harris 'Hasn't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season

Fixed it.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,796

Re: Tobias Harris: Sixers 'Haven't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season 

Post#3 » by HotelVitale » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:08 am

deeps6x wrote:Sixers: Tobias Harris 'Hasn't Met Our Expectations So Far' This Season Fixed it.

Nah, Tobias has been Tobias, almost 20/7/3, can play off Simmons/Embiid or create a little on his. He also shot almost 40% from 3 for most of the year, after a weak first month of the season. Not his fault that people expected him to be a superstar since he got a max.

Return to Wiretap Discussion