Re: Victor Oladipo Unsure If He'll Participate In NBA's Return

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Victor Oladipo Unsure If He'll Participate In NBA's Return 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jul 1, 2020 6:05 pm

Victor Oladipo remains undecided on whether he will report to Orlando with the Indiana Pacers for the NBA's restart.

Oladipo is hesitant to commit right away while evaluating the risk of reinjuring his quadriceps tendon.

"Nah, I haven't made a decision just yet. Just taking it one day at a time," Oladipo said. "I feel like when the day comes, I'll know. I appreciate my teammates and this organization for backing me and supporting me with whatever decision I make, but at the same time, I'm focused on me getting as strong as possible and getting where I'm at.

"Like I said, I'm taking it one day at a time and hopefully I can make a decision soon. We'll see."

Oladipo remains on Indiana's travel party list.

"I don't have a deadline," Oladipo said.

Oladipo is scheduled to become a free agent in 2021 and have held discussions on an extension with the Pacers. 

Via Eric Woodyard/ESPN

popfan
Junior
And1: 224

Post#2 » by popfan » Wed Jul 1, 2020 7:02 pm

Even Marv Albert has announced that he'll skip Thunderdome, aka, DW Orlando.

Let's see a listing of NBA owners who are unsure if they'll enter Thunderdome. I seriously doubt that Joe Lacob, Tilman Fertitata, and James Dolan will be calling Thunderdome home. Actually this raises a good question. If only 5% of NBA owners attend the proposed reboot, what does this say about The Reboot at Thunderdome? Seriously. If they don't attend, why should fans watch? And why should the players participate?
Rek
Senior
And1: 128

Post#3 » by Rek » Wed Jul 1, 2020 7:37 pm

Marv Albert is 79 years old. Of course he's not going.... :crazy:

@RealGM your ignore function doesn't affect these wiretap pages. Still have to see this loon's constant rhetoric.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,447

Post#4 » by Revived » Thu Jul 2, 2020 12:51 pm

I like Oladipo a lot but he hasn’t been relevant in a few years now. It’s been injury after injury. Indiana would be stupid to give him a big extension.

Return to Wiretap Discussion