Anthony Davis: Lakers' Title Chances 'Got Higher' With Rest, Says He's 100% Healthy

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Anthony Davis: Lakers' Title Chances 'Got Higher' With Rest, Says He's 100% Healthy 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Jul 3, 2020 5:17 am

Anthony Davis said that the Los Angeles Lakers' title chances increased due to the time off.

"Actually, I think our chances are higher just because we're all rested and we're all ready to go. If anything, our chances got higher and it's going to be about just who wants it more," said Davis.

Davis added that the rest was important in healing nagging injuries.

Davis, who missed eight regular season games due to shoulder, elbow, and tailbone injuries, said he was fully recovered.

"It's been good for me to kind of let some of them lingering injuries I had towards the time when the NBA stopped to kind of recover and heal and get back into the best version of myself. I feel 100 percent healthy. Well, I don't feel, I am [100 percent healthy]. I feel like I'm ready. Ready to go."

Via Dave McMenamin/ESPN

The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,047

Re: Anthony Davis: Lakers' Title Chances 'Got Higher' With Rest, Says He's 100% Healthy 

Post#2 » by The_Hater » Fri Jul 3, 2020 7:34 pm

This makes sense AD, until you factor in that everyone else also got healthy. Paul George wasn’t the picture of health all season and Giannis had also missed some games right before the stoppage.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
Chi Dynasty12
Analyst
And1: 140

Re: Anthony Davis: Lakers' Title Chances 'Got Higher' With Rest, Says He's 100% Healthy 

Post#3 » by Chi Dynasty12 » Fri Jul 3, 2020 7:41 pm

Unfortunately this year’s title is the most meaningless ever.
Chicago Bears 2025 Super Bowl Champions
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 265

Post#4 » by Cookin Baskets » Fri Jul 3, 2020 9:51 pm

Chi Dynasty12 wrote:Unfortunately this year’s title is the most meaningless ever.

or the Most Meaningful Championship ever. 8-)

Playing and focusing to win a title during a pandemic should be regarded as an extra challenge for them. This season finishing up isn't even guaranteed at this point and to have that mental fortitude to stay in shape during this down time not knowing if they were planning to bring the season back at all.
I don't think I Trust The Process anymore! :banghead:
We are the originals! We are the Philadelphia 76ers!

Return to Wiretap Discussion