Re: Kristaps Porzingis On Adding New Elements To His Game: 'I'll Show It On The Court'

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Kristaps Porzingis On Adding New Elements To His Game: 'I'll Show It On The Court' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Jul 5, 2020 9:36 pm

Kristaps Porzingis said that feels completely healthy after the long layoff, and is ready for the resumption of the NBA season. 

"The extra time just gave all of us more time to recover from little things that we all have going on. Basically everybody has something, always, and we just play through it, so this extra time gave guys the opportunity to heal those little things, to be even in better shape and to feel better when we come back.”" said Porzingis.

Porzingis spent most of the lockdown in Latvia, where public restrictions were more relaxed than in America.

Porzingis added that he develop new parts of his game during the stoppage.

“It’s a secret. I’ll show it on the court.”

Via Callie Caplan/The Dallas Morning News

HighRyzer83
RealGM
And1: 4,487

Re: Kristaps Porzingis On Adding New Elements To His Game: 'I'll Show It On The Court' 

Post#2 » by HighRyzer83 » Mon Jul 6, 2020 6:52 am

Probably some more perimeter shyt. A simple hook is not cool enough for this era even though it would make him unstoppable.
Dr Huge Pecs
Senior
And1: 79

Post#3 » by Dr Huge Pecs » Mon Jul 6, 2020 11:43 am

HighRyzer83 wrote:Probably some more perimeter shyt. A simple hook is not cool enough for this era even though it would make him unstoppable.

Seeing that the coaching staff put him on the perimeter...so Wonderboy can penetrate...and kp said it was an adjustment...i doubt he added any other perimeter crap...unless forced.

A baby hook woukd be great but hes not allowed to crowd the paint unless donc is off the floor... rarely
GaaBaaBoo
Senior
And1: 50

Post#4 » by GaaBaaBoo » Mon Jul 6, 2020 2:55 pm

Probably a ..... mask
Ryan91729
Freshman
And1: 18

Post#5 » by Ryan91729 » Mon Jul 6, 2020 4:58 pm

Fingers crossed for him having learned the Dirk Fade.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Post#6 » by Barcs » Mon Jul 6, 2020 6:19 pm

He is adding the element of staying healthy and not getting injured to his game. :lol:
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:

Return to Wiretap Discussion